• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.8.7 really compressed?

wowszer

Have tried to make a copy with 1.0.8.7, and also tried a rollback to 1.0.8.4, with no luck. It does make a mkv file of the Trust but is only 8kb in size in each attempt. Used mainly copy to HD for files, but have tried straight from disc, from .isos from AnyDvd, and imageburn. Same results. Btw, the selected title in Clonebd does play back fine. And I can make a successful copy using BDRB. And I did try one copy in which I added Title 1 to the Main feature , but it added it ok, but started at 88% to add that section and converted it as normal.

Edit: Did win 10 upgrade to 1607 over the weekend, and haven't done any discs in over a week.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_E_THE TRUST.ziplog
    106.7 KB · Views: 2
I'd start by adding the CloneBD logfile.

Np.

Attachments

• Trust.zip
    155.3 KB · Views: 2
Well did try 3 other movies I had converted a few weeks ago, they did continue on into the conversion process, ie did not say finished 1 second after hitting the Continue button, then tried The Trust again but a 1 second conversion, finished.

There must be something in the video causing that. @Reto will have to take a look.

Thanks Ch3vron, another inspection of surface found small fingerprints on edge, probably me, and a faint smear near the hole on disc that I hadn't seen before and have no explanation for. Cleaned, uninstalled Clonebd, retried, nada.

Thanks Ch3vron, another inspection of surface found small fingerprints on edge, probably me, and a faint smear near the hole on disc that I hadn't seen before and have no explanation for. Cleaned, uninstalled Clonebd, retried, nada.
So it worked or no? If didn't work after cleaning possible bad media quality itself. If your CloneBD works on other BD movies then it's a media problem that need to be exchanged.

Ah, but as posted BDRB did make a perfectly good copy. Just CloneBD doesn't. And I can view the movie using the preview function, just when I try to make a mkv file, starts and stops immediately, but does create a 8kb mkv file, not long enough to buy popcorn.

I've seen this behaviour with titles previously processed by CloneBD. Original discs work fine but if I try to create an MKV file from a disc that was backed up using CloneBD, it finishes processing in seconds with a 0kb file and a successful message. The CloneBD backup works fine in BDRB and Handbrake and plays fine in PowerDVD and on my stand alone player. This happens with nearly all of my backups.

1st time for me, I do one version with selectable subtitles for one system that can handle them, then another using CloneBD with forced subtitles for a smart tv with hard drive that can't handle selectable subtitles.

Have tried to make a copy with 1.0.8.7, and also tried a rollback to 1.0.8.4, with no luck. It does make a mkv file of the Trust but is only 8kb in size in each attempt. Used mainly copy to HD for files, but have tried straight from disc, from .isos from AnyDvd, and imageburn. Same results. Btw, the selected title in Clonebd does play back fine. And I can make a successful copy using BDRB. And I did try one copy in which I added Title 1 to the Main feature , but it added it ok, but started at 88% to add that section and converted it as normal.

Edit: Did win 10 upgrade to 1607 over the weekend, and haven't done any discs in over a week.

I tried to reproduce this using the information from the log file, which contains the whole structure except for the actual video.
According to your log file, it looks like you used the trimming function but that somehow did not function correctly.
For some reason it resulted in a negative starting time.

Can you confirm, that you trimmed the beginning and the end away?
If so, does it work, if you reset the trimming (click on the top-left yellow triangle in the film strip)?

I did trim the end only. Trying now by selecting full movie length. Didn't see any yellow triangle, and when I try to set at 1:31:20 timeline, shows 1:31:19. I can try to drag it to 1:31.2o, but when I release it, it jumps back 2 seconds, runs ahead 1 second if that makes any difference. I did click the white triangle at the end (right) of film clip. It seemed to bring up a second clip similar to the first main feature, it was called main feature, the top one wasn't anymore. The top one quit immediately, the bottom one fell into a processing mode, never did anything. I'm almost tempted to try a new download of clonebd.

@Reto. Reinstalling after uninstalling made no difference, neither did complete uninstall and reinstall of new download of CloneBD, nor running from a .iso from 8.0.3.1, or Imgburn made any difference. I'm left with the opinion that it is still something in or on the disc that CloneBD doesn't like.

Edit: Just to add, I did use an older disc to make a copy, no problem.

@Reto. Reinstalling after uninstalling made no difference, neither did complete uninstall and reinstall of new download of CloneBD, nor running from a .iso from 8.0.3.1, or Imgburn made any difference. I'm left with the opinion that it is still something in or on the disc that CloneBD doesn't like.

Edit: Just to add, I did use an older disc to make a copy, no problem.

Reinstalling won't change anything. The program remains the same.

About the yellow triangle.... the "white triangle" you clicked there in the preview player simply opened up a drop down list, that shows you all available playlists/titles to choose from to play back. Click on one and that gets opened in the preview player, that's all.

Here:

t.png

That yellow triangle there - click on it, a small menu pops up and you can reset the trim/clipping setting (you can do that from the selection page, preview player is not required).

You can also open settings and press "clear cache" before opening the disc.
That will remove all of your settings.

There is something wrong with the authoring of "The Trust". The main movie does not contain the complete clip - they cut a few seconds away a the beginning and the way it's done, it looks like a small authoring bug.
But from here I can't see why CloneBD wouldn't deal with that just fine.

So - please see what happens, if you remove the trimming.
If that doesn't help, then what definitely should help, is if you DO trim away a small piece from the beginning. That authoring bug clamps away the first ~12 seconds. So if you move the trimming marker right after that, I'm pretty sure, it will be ok.

You da man! Funny though, I never trim the front, just the credits at the end. But back to normal for that movie. And have to run over the corner for triangle to appear, but my gimpy eyes would have missed it. Thanks.

Back