• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

¡ERROR al procesar el disco Blu-ray! Arrival_2016

koletov

Hi, I do not know if it is possible to work with this disk, I leave here the log in case you can work on it.

Total size: 27930368 sectors (54551 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Arrival_2016
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 60
MKB type 48141003 is not supported!
¡ERROR al procesar el disco Blu-ray!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_D_Arrival_2016.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
That is an UHD blu-ray, and anyDVD does NOT support UHD (yet). Further logfiles for UHD are not needed atm, the devs have all the logs they need to start adding support if they choose to do so (and its even possible)

That is an UHD blu-ray, and anyDVD does NOT support UHD (yet). Further logfiles for UHD are not needed atm, the devs have all the logs they need to start adding support if they choose to do so (and its even possible)
Ok, I did not know anything, so wait, you know more or less how long this new format?

For months. UHD is nothing new, the protection on it is just very hard to crack. It might take a very long time before support even might get added, if ever.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

For months. UHD is nothing new, the protection on it is just very hard to crack. It might take a very long time before support even might get added, if ever.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
Thanks for replying, I will wait impatiently, I have many formats like this.

Back