• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Strange DRM issue on Amazon Prime videos after license server issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitoloko

Code:
Until the day of the recent issue on the license server few days ago, I was able to download the episodes S13-E01 to E06 of this TV show at 1920x1080p:

https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0O8YFGMGW3EABBG0NKRCQ73SO0/

( note that TV show is for Prime Video Spain region, and they are adding a new episode each friday to its 13th season, if that matters. )

After the license server issue was solved, that is, after we were able to re-apply our license in AnyStream, now all the episodes of the 13th season of this TV show are downloadable only at a maximum of 960x540p.

What happened?. Is this problem detected?. It is gonna be fixed soon?.

If this is supposed to be a DRM problem then I don't understand it, if the current DRM of those videos to download them at 1080p was there and it was working fine, and now it isn't anymore?.

Could someone from RedFox dev. team please answer the next question to explain to me just because I would like to learn more about this:

What exact reason causes a video stream available at 1080p to be downgraded to 540p in AnyStream?.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Please see all the other threads. You can see everyone else is having the same DRM issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What exact reason causes a video stream available at 1080p to be downgraded to 540p in AnyStream?.
To explain it in one sentence: The provider changed the encryption method of the higher resolution streams, so AS downloads just the resolutions it is able to decrypt.
AnyStream could probably download the higher resolutions, but what good is an encrypted video?
The Redfox team is going to fix that, but you need to have some patience.
And this is probably not related to the license server issue ... more a dumb coincidence.

Please just try it again now. Happy Holidays.:)

It is working again at 1080p!!. I've downloaded the last episode (E08), watched some scenes in the video player and it seems perfectly decrypted.

Thanks a lot to you and to the users who participated in this thread.

It is working again at 1080p!!. I've downloaded the last episode (E08), watched some scenes in the video player and it seems perfectly decrypted.

Thanks a lot to you and to the users who participated in this thread.
Happy Holidays to all from the RedFox Project.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back