• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

D+ Content Page Not Loading

Butt_Love

Hi There!

Just wondering if others have experienced content on the D+ Page not loading? I see the Logo, Profile, Logout Button, and Search Bar but no content tiles are displayed below. This seems to be happening with the last few versions. Never had is happen with D+ prior to I'd say 3-4 versions past. Keep hoping that the latest version will fix it.

I have to logout and re-log back in which will load the content and continue to load it for the next 2-3 times that I shutdown and re-open AS. Then it reverts back to not loading D+ content again.

This is only a D+ issue... N, P, and Para are fine.

Thanks

Please create and upload a logfile whenever it happens again so the devs can check it out.

The Start Session / Get Page Content Bar never display's on the for D+ Tab for me. Other Tabs are fine. Log file attached... On version 1.3.8.1 (Latest Beta).

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.1.astlog
    222.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi There!

Just wondering if others have experienced content on the D+ Page not loading? I see the Logo, Profile, Logout Button, and Search Bar but no content tiles are displayed below. This seems to be happening with the last few versions. Never had is happen with D+ prior to I'd say 3-4 versions past. Keep hoping that the latest version will fix it.

I have to logout and re-log back in which will load the content and continue to load it for the next 2-3 times that I shutdown and re-open AS. Then it reverts back to not loading D+ content again.

This is only a D+ issue... N, P, and Para are fine.

Thanks
How many other devices do you have D+ logged in to? Log out of all of them and then, change your password.
00:00:00.244 - [Debug] [tabs] Create new panel for Disney+
00:00:00.278 - [Debug] [disney] not using proxy
00:00:00.693 - [Debug] [disney] Request main page
00:00:15.699 - [Error] [disney] Request timed out: https://www.disneyplus.com/home
00:00:15.699 - [Warning] [disney] Error retrieving home page

00:00:15.920 - [Debug] [tabs] New provider widget: Disney+
00:00:15.920 - [Debug] [tabs] Disney+ panel loaded.
00:00:15.921 - [Notice] [browser:disney] Startup provider...
00:00:15.921 - [Notice] [disney] starting session...
00:00:15.995 - [Debug] License confirmed.

Last edited:
Hello Butt_Love, it seems the panel did load after trying a few times. It errored out because the time that it took to access the home page of Disney. That usually happens when either one or two things happen. They have trouble with your password, or you have a slow connection. If you are logged into many devices like 2 Rokus in different room in your house and have Disney + logged in at all times, or you have AS on too many computers, or it could be many things. Try the things I have listed, if it was an AS issue, we would have many people complaining about it not just one.

Thanks RedFox 1... That's what I was thinking too. Not too many people on the forums complaining about it so it must be something on my end. I'll trouble shoot some of the things you suggested.

Thanks!

Back