• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems logging in with Disney +

ward97

HelloI just acquired a Disney + account, I entered the data but I always get an error, can you please help me

Unfortunately not without you saying WHAT the actual error is and/or providing a screenshot and/or logfile.

After putting my email and password, when I click Login, the red letters Login faile appears

After putting my email and password, when I click Login, the red letters Login faile appears
Do you have an actual Disney + account or is it tied to another provider such as a bundle?

It's a real account, mine, I just took it out, I made a few hours.

It's a real account, mine, I just took it out, I made a few hours.
You will have to check your e-mail and password and try again. If that doesn't work upload a log file. Look at the main screen of Anyscreen, upper left hand corner you will see file, press it create log file , do it, upload it to here.

I have already checked those data and tried several times, I send you what you ask.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    10.8 KB · Views: 4
I am not using vpn
Before creating the account, I closed my vpn

Can you log in to Disney + using the regular site? Does your password and e-mail work there?

Having on the disney page I enter my data and I can see the videos.

Having on the disney page I enter my data and I can see the videos.
So you logged in just fine on the regular site but you cannot log in with the same password on AnyStream, is this correct. Again, are you using the trial or the registered version?

Anyone's license I bought is not a trial version.Same as Disney + account

It is correct, the problem is with any ...

at the moment I could not restart my pc, since it is processing some things and if I have the googlechronome

at the moment I could not restart my pc, since it is processing some things and if I have the googlechronome
Reboot and do not start the VPN, use Chrome, not Edge, then start AnyStream Log in with Disney credentials. And stop processing other things while trying to do this.

ok i will in a few hours, thanks.If it doesn't work, I'll leave the message here.

Back