• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney Plus and AS 1.1.2.0

ChuckH

I upgraded to 1.1.2.0 when this week when AS wasn't able to access Disney Plus. I noticed a couple of weird things.

1. When downloading seasons, it no longer returns me to the season list. I have to select the show again, navigate to the correct season, then select the next episode. Before, the season I had already selected would come up.

2. I saw in another post that someone tried to download an older movie and was told it was inaccessible, that it might require a premium payment. While downloading a series, the first episode in the last season gave me that same error. I tried again and it was successful. I don't have the log. Sorry. Also, not behind a VPN.

I upgraded to 1.1.2.0 when this week when AS wasn't able to access Disney Plus. I noticed a couple of weird things.

1. When downloading seasons, it no longer returns me to the season list. I have to select the show again, navigate to the correct season, then select the next episode. Before, the season I had already selected would come up.

2. I saw in another post that someone tried to download an older movie and was told it was inaccessible, that it might require a premium payment. While downloading a series, the first episode in the last season gave me that same error. I tried again and it was successful. I don't have the log. Sorry. Also, not behind a VPN.
Please post a logfile with every new post if you are having issues, without it we cannot help you.

Dont Think Disney ever returned me to the season list, only NF do that. unless i am mistaken.

This doesn't happen to many others , if you have an issue, all of you know to include a log file otherwise we cannot help you.

Here is a logfile:
Note I am downloading from both NF and DP (via ExpressVPN).

Issues with DP:
1) I don't see a "series download" option for DP. Does one have to enable this somewhere?
2) AS does not return to the series I was busy with. Have to go the whole shebang again.
3) I received an error with Simpsons S12E05. See logfile.
4) When trying again, AS does not delete the file it failed on. I cannot manually delete the file myself. Windows reports file is OPEN by AS. I continue downloading other episodes, but cannot download this one even then.
Appears I have to wait for all current downloads to finish, then close AS. Then delete the errant file, then only can I open up and do the download again.
In the attached logfile I did all my other downloads and then retried E05, with the same result.
5) I have seen the issues mentioned above, but sadly that was before I started this log.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the log file, I am sure the developers will look into your issue. Does it work properly when not using the VPN?

1. There is no way to do a whole series. It’s on the wishlist. See stickies.
2. Only one of the other provides, I forget which one, works like that.
3 & 4, the developers will look at your log file.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back