• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having Problems With Ghostbusters (2016) and Tarzan (Also 2016)

I vote for NPDINPF (=no political discussions in non-political forums).

Ch3vr0n,
Don't need the condescending "attitude" - I've been programming and using computers sin 1969......

I've noticed it too :coolman: DOn't come here unless I can offer help. New anyDVD HD v8050 released today, fixed GB2016 issues I had. Choose Main Feature #2 as well, per IMDB it is the right length of the movie.

As to Trump, not really. If i were a US citizen, i'd be voting for hillary. That blond guy isn't fit for president, i wouldn't trust him with the nuclear launch codes even if i was vice-president :)

Politics off limits here for everybody else, has nothing to do with subject, as you like to say.
U can't vote in USA election so who cares anyway.

mcm

Before you go accusing me of being condescending, maybe you should read this entire topic rather than just 2 lines and other topic that's been created with the bd logfile. There's nothing condescending in it. There fact that 8050 fixed your issues is irrelevant. I don't see you or anyone having created a Ghostbusters 2016 DVD topic, so it never was possible to determine if it was an AnyDVD issue or protection issue. So sorry, you didn't notice anything. Now, on topic. Currently carrying on OP to report back.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I have been able to process the Tarzan BluRay after upgrading to ANYDVD Version 8.0.5.0. I am still experiencing problems with Ghostbusters (2016); however believe that may be an Elby issue. I have finally been able to create a dump file and have emailed that to them. As far as the DVD issue, I will address that in the DVD forum.

-G

I have been able to process the Tarzan BluRay after upgrading to ANYDVD Version 8.0.5.0. I am still experiencing problems with Ghostbusters (2016); however believe that may be an Elby issue. I have finally been able to create a dump file and have emailed that to them. As far as the DVD issue, I will address that in the DVD forum.

-G

Forgot to mention that when the CLONEBD Audio options are "Original" the process executes and the resultant ISO/Folders, etc play well until the "watermark @~22 Minutes" is invoked - CINAVIA.

That's because the watermark only gets removed if you select to downscale audio, and in combination with AnyDVD's setting to remove cinavia

That's because the watermark only gets removed if you select to downscale audio, and in combination with AnyDVD's setting to remove cinavia

Chevron, I apologize if I'm exposing my ignorance, but I recall a thread a long time ago about Cinavia that said something about if you rip it to ISO to RETAIN the copy protection otherwise the play-ability will be trashed or something along those lines. What are the implications for that here?

No worries. The forum is here to answer questions. Ripping to iso with or without protection makes no difference when it comes to cinavia removal. When you want to process the disc in CloneBD you'll need to mount the protected iso, at which point anydvd removes it and cinavia will kick in if not removed. The only place a protected iso matters is with regards to the opd.

Imagine a brand new major blockbuster that has screenpass protection and no data exists yet in the OPD. Screenpass will get incorrectly removed and direct to a fake playlist. If you rip that disc to ISO with protection removed, then the damage will be done and cannot be reversed thus will always redirect to a fake playlist. That's besides the fact it it has cinavia or not.

Now, if you rip to ISO with protection intact all you're doing is making a copy of the current content without making any changes to the OPD. When a logfile for that title has been provided, and the correct decryption data gets added to the opd a while later all that's needed to have correct playback is mount the iso. Anydvd will then correctly decrypt using the opd and the cloned backup will play on proper sequence.

Cinavia is not a copy protection, it doesn't stop you from making a copy. It's an audio DRM. It stops you from playing back the audio, ON the backup you created. Basic function of cinavia: check if the disc has encryption, if it has then it's an original and tells the player 'just keep playing'. It it has no encryption then it tells the player 'hey, this is an illegal copy. Pause playback immediately, cut the audio and display this message'.

Trump going to win 80 20. The media...polls and the whole system is rigged for corrupt Hilary. Love bills face in the last debate when Trump laid in on him. Also the fly that landed on Hilary's face. That means flys like sh-t. Lol

Lets not turn this into a politics topics shall we? If you want to discuss it, please do so in general chat.

Finally got it decoded and "shrunk" to BDR-25. Same with Ghostbusters.

There's nothing condescending in it. There fact that 8050 fixed your issues is irrelevant.

You have been very condescending, I'm not the only one that sees it. Like when I commented about the 20% discount for previous owners, and u slammed me. That's when I had heard enuff. Well it's back again for anybody lol.

Whats so irrelevant about anyDVD HD along with correct file Main File #2 almost enabling a backup of GB2016?? That's what this thread is about.

I am still experiencing problems with Ghostbusters (2016); however believe that may be an Elby issue. I have finally been able to create a dump file and have emailed that to them.

I sent about 10 or more log files, DMP files and any other error files I got regarding GB2016 to Elby and redfox support. I believe u r right in your assumption that it's an Elby (cloneBD) thing. No response for a week now. BTW, 1st movie I was not able to backup successfully in all the years I've been doing it.

I didn't slam anyone and the discounts were what they were. They had been announced well in advance, and simply weren't up for debate. No more, no less. Nor did I say the 'main file' was irrelevant. What I'm saying and always have said, is that those are workarounds and not full fixes. That's all, I'm not going to argue about either of that.

Case dismissed.

Back