• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having Problems With Ghostbusters (2016) and Tarzan (Also 2016)

G-Omaha

For Tarzan this is true for both DVD and BluRay. For Blue Ray, I can not decode at all.

Let's try that again shall we? https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/70757/

Also, explain in DETAIL what the issue is. 'problems' says exactly nothing. Please post the logfiles in the CORRECT SECTIONS (dvd logfiles do not go in the Blu-ray section, even if it's a multi disc release) and 1 topic per title.

Let's try that again shall we? https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/70757/

Also, explain in DETAIL what the issue is. 'problems' says exactly nothing. Please post the logfiles in the CORRECT SECTIONS (dvd logfiles do not go in the Blu-ray section, even if it's a multi disc release) and 1 topic per title.
For DVD, the error is Repairing DVD structure at about 15%.
For BluRay, BDCLONE does not complete.

Still means nothing. Read that link I gave you. We need logfiles, exact error messages,... and in the right section. No logfiles, we can't help you.

Ch3vr0n,

Been using ANYDVD-HD and now Red Fox DVD-HD for a number of years. Bother of the movies that I am trying to decode are LIONSGATE.

Don't need the condescending "attitude" - I've been programming and using computers sin 1969......

Still means nothing. Read that link I gave you. We need logfiles, exact error messages,... and in the right section. No logfiles, we can't help you.
Silly thin is there are no log files that I can find - the process just seems to go on forever...

Then you're not reading that link. Try again. There also is no condescending anything. The developers need EXACT error messages and logfiles to help. 1 read error isn't another. Without logfiles we simply cannot help you.

Here you go. Do you want a log file at the point of failure?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_I_GHOSTBUSTERS_2016.ziplog
    447.7 KB · Views: 9
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_I_LEGEND_OF_TARZAN.ziplog
    98.8 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_I_THE_LEGEND_OF_TARZAN.ziplog
    170.6 KB · Views: 8
Recoding Ghostbusters; however, that will take about 50+ minutes. Do I simply request a log file within ANYDVD when it fails?

Anydvd doesn't recode. It rips/decrypts only. There's a difference.

Ghostbusters seems to be correctly decrypted, what's the problem?
The second legend of tarzan only has basic aacs protection, what's the problem with it? The other one is a dvd, you're in the Blu-ray section. As stated please post dvd logfiles and their errors in the CORRECT (dvd issues) section. When CloneDVD is stuck at repairing, abort it and follow the 'readme sticky' in the CloneDVD section for log instructions.

What happened to my previous posts??????????????

Anydvd doesn't recode. It rips/decrypts only. There's a difference.

Ghostbusters seems to be correctly decrypted, what's the problem?
The second legend of tarzan only has basic aacs protection, what's the problem with it? The other one is a dvd, you're in the Blu-ray section. As stated please post dvd logfiles and their errors in the CORRECT (dvd issues) section. When CloneDVD is stuck at repairing, abort it and follow the 'readme sticky' in the CloneDVD section for log instructions.

Please restore my previous comments and don't be an <snip foul language removed>!

Please do not double post, use the "edit" link below your post instead. As your posts are concerned, I moved them :) to the proper sections based on the logfiles. Should have received a notification. Your blu-ray issue for Ghostbusters is now located here https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/having-problems-with-ghostbusters-2016.70959/

Now on to the DVD issue. First, update to beta 8043, found at the top of this forum section. Can ANYDVD ITSELf now rip to folder? (do not use CloneDVD for this attempt). If it cannot, post an AnyDVD logfile in the AnyDVD (dvd issues) section, as it could be a possible new protection since that's a new release

Please do not double post, use the "edit" link below your post instead. As your posts are concerned, I moved them :) to the proper sections based on the logfiles. Should have received a notification. Your blu-ray issue for Ghostbusters is now located here https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/having-problems-with-ghostbusters-2016.70959/

Now on to the DVD issue. First, update to beta 8043, found at the top of this forum section. Can ANYDVD ITSELf now rip to folder? (do not use CloneDVD for this attempt). If it cannot, post an AnyDVD logfile in the AnyDVD (dvd issues) section, as it could be a possible new protection since that's a new release

Duh, I downgraded from that version as it did not work... That was the version I was initially using when the problem was initially encountered. Guess what, I opened this thread because there was a problem. I don't normally report something that doesn't exist.

-G

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, please do not double post. Use the "edit" link below a post instead. Posts merged.

Upgrade to 8043 again, and post the logfile using 8043 (in the correct section). For diagnostic purposes it's always best to update to the latest version. Reason: DVD protections are handled by NEW AnyDVD versions, not the OPD. Meaning, by downgrading back to 8040, your installed AnyDVD supports LESS dvd protections than using 8043 beta :)

So, upgrade back to AnyDVD beta 8043 and RIP to folder using the AnyDVD ripper (NOT CloneDVD if you might be using it). If you encounter ripping issues, create a topic in the anydvd dvd section and post the anydvd logfile and the error message.

Again, please do not double post. Use the "edit" link below a post instead. Posts merged.

Upgrade to 8043 again, and post the logfile using 8043 (in the correct section). For diagnostic purposes it's always best to update to the latest version. Reason: DVD protections are handled by NEW AnyDVD versions, not the OPD. Meaning, by downgrading back to 8040, your installed AnyDVD supports LESS dvd protections than using 8043 beta :)

So, upgrade back to AnyDVD beta 8043 and RIP to folder using the AnyDVD ripper (NOT CloneDVD). If you encounter ripping issues, create a topic in the anydvd dvd section and post the anydvd logfile and the error message. If you DONT get an error message using the AnyDVD ripper, then try CloneDVD2 on that rip. If CloneDVD2 then errors with that "repairing dvd structure", create a topic in the AnyDVD (dvd section) or CloneDVD2 section and include the AnyDVD logfile as well as the CloneDVD logfile.

Instructions for a CloneDVD logfile can be found here https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/have-problems-some-initial-clonedvd-points-before-you-post.29302/

section II, step 5C. Since it'll be stuck at repairing. Just hit abort and then follow instructions

Gee, I think that I am talking to DONALD TRUMP, which means that I talk and it completely passes over your head. AnyDVD ripper is the process that stalled on the current beta and past versions - There appears to be a problem.

Then please do as asked. Update back to beta version 8043 and provide the logfile in the correct section. ==> https://forum.redfox.bz/forums/anydvd-hd-dvd-issues.18/ <==

For optimal developer support, the sections are seperated. DVD problems (and logfiles) go in the DVD section, and blu-ray problems (and logfiles) go in this section.

As to Trump, not really. If i were a US citizen, i'd be voting for hillary. That blond guy isn't fit for president, i wouldn't trust him with the nuclear launch codes even if i was vice-president :)

Not blonde - ORANGE. I guess I didn't key on you being from Nederland. My heritage is from Eckenforde, just south of the Danish border. English is my 2nd Language, so to speak. I'll reinstall in the morning as it a bit late here in the Midwest. Sorry if I insulted you, that really was not my intent.

-G

I'm not from the Netherlands. I'm Belgian, the small thing south of the Netherlands. English is mine too (even if it's not an official country language lol. I speak it better than the other 2 that are [french & german]) No need for apologies mate, just took a while to get to the issue at hand. Us mod's have been called worse than that 3 letter word on these forums. Don't worry about it. Just do as asked and post where asked and we're all good to go :)

Gee, I think that I am talking to DONALD TRUMP, which means that I talk and it completely passes over your head.

As to Trump, not really. If i were a US citizen, i'd be voting for hillary. That blond guy isn't fit for president, i wouldn't trust him with the nuclear launch codes even if i was vice-president :)

Both of you seem to believe the propaganda against Trump which is permanently seen on TV. The much more bigger warmonger is Killary, Trump wants to stop the US imperialism!

That must be the reason why so much propaganda can be seen now as this is not in the interests of the arms industry :)

And I'm not from the US :)

Back