• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

older BLUERAYS NOT DECODING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aprivateer

thanx Ch3vron I THINK I HAVE MADE MY POINT out of respect 4 u movie doesn't start gives error cant play copy of copyrighted material use original disk AS I WONT BE BACK LET ME SAY THANX 2 YOU HAVE LEARNED ALOT FROM YOUR POSTS SINCE JOINING SLYFOX IN 2005 DONT KNOW WHY U DO WHAT YOU DO BUT ALL SHOULD BE GRATEFUL SO FARE WELL & GOOD LUCK

autowhatever you have my e-mail try to grow some guts and send slamming e-mails wih your name insead of redfox forums you have a lot of gall complaining about my keyboarding WHEN YOU HAVE TREATED LIFETIME MEMBERS SO SHABBILY

ps did I spell everything to ur satisfaction this time 4 sure treating customers like this you wont be in business long

Last edited:
@Aprivateer please provide the anydvd logfile. No logfile, we can't help you

@autodedact please refrain from making posts like that. They don't have any purpose and are pretty much spam. Blueray or Blu-ray, that's details and has no impact on the actual contents.

thanx Ch3vron I THINK I HAVE MADE MY POINT out of respect 4 u movie doesn't start gives error cant play copy of copyrighted material use original disk AS I WONT BE BACK LET ME SAY THANX 2 YOU HAVE LEARNED ALOT FROM YOUR POSTS SINCE JOINING SLYFOX IN 2005 DONT KNOW WHY U DO WHAT YOU DO BUT ALL SHOULD BE GRATEFUL SO FARE WELL & GOOD LUCK

autowhatever you have my e-mail try to grow some guts and send slamming e-mails wih your name insead of redfox forums you have a lot of gall complaining about my keyboarding WHEN YOU HAVE TREATED LIFETIME MEMBERS SO SHABBILY

ps did I spell everything to ur satisfaction this time 4 sure treating customers like this you wont be in business long

Really? Well keep on shouting somewhere else, please...?

I guess you are still using an old version of SlySoft AnyDVD. What version is currently installed?

And please: don't blame forum mods and/or other members, they just try to help you. (I removed your last post)

Thank you,
Ivan

Ivan just to be accurate here USED SLYSOFT for about 10yrs plus while Blue ray ISO's take a tremendous amount of disk space LOVED MY FOX it was great !!!!! the tech support has been
outstanding was looking forward to a lifetime relationship Even bought 2 8 bay San disk drive bay units to accommodate the humongous data requirements w/5 drives in case & 16 additional bays that will hold a 4TB drive ea thought I was set THEN THE CRASH WHICH I AM CONFIDENT WAS A NIGHTMARE FOR U GUYS even more so than we users BUT AFTER a heart attack this old dog disabled & $$$ are tight on disability ( too foolish to save much & hosp took that ) do feel somewhat deserted about total loss of my membership Then to discover that a number of my movies wont play ( ones during my old membership ) was chagrined to say the least DID DISCOVER AFTER INITAL POST THAT IT WAS MY FAULT & WENT BACK & TOOK IT DOWN BUT when read the remarks of the chat troll needed to respond Further was angered that Ch3vron was attacked HAVE ALWAYS considered him VERY knowledgeable in this process he asks for nothing & helps all needed to respond WHILE STILL HAVING TROUBLE WITH TITLE JOHN WICK I HAD TURNED RED FOX OFF THE ENTIRE PROBLEM WAS MY FAULT the program even made a log file of the WICK iso without me asking for it SO I APOLIGISE FOR TAKING YOUR & CH3VRON"s TIME not being a chat troll myself seeing the fox & and him slamming Ch3vron assumed he was staff autodidact not having staff member attached I NOW REALIZE HE IS NOT glad I was wrong

advice ( which is the worst vice of all ) to autodidact try to help not offend and you owe Ch3vron an apology for your PUBLIC & UNCALLED FOR REMARKS & btw the spell corrector has blue ray 3 different ways

PS mite consider ONLY staff can use pic of a red fox for those of us who do not spend our lives in chat making insidious remarks

Last edited:
@Aprivateer hehe thx for the support but i can handle myself ;) Though on that note, the only official (blu-ray standard defined way) of correctly spelling BD is "Blu-ray" ;)

you know what they say. "Don't feed the trolls" ;)

ling
What did I just read (n) ?! is that engrish? I didn't understand much.. umm..
maybe you don't understand because A) it wasn't meant for you or B) you are spending too much time living in your moms basement or C) you are just dull witted

@Aprivateer hehe thx for the support but i can handle myself ;) Though on that note, the only official (blu-ray standard defined way) of correctly spelling BD is "Blu-ray" ;)

you know what they say. "Don't feed the trolls" ;)
I will remember thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back