• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

visa was charged 7-18, still no confirm email

docjonez

I bought a lt redfox hd license on 7-18, sent 4 request through support, still no reply. I assume my isp mail provider has blocked emails from redfox. Any help would be appreciated. I used another email to get added to this forum, any chance i can get the license i paid for sent there? Thanks.

Did you get the license carrying email itself? The purchase confirmation mail is only that, an invoice. I'm assuming you didn't. Forum support can't help you in this case. I'll tag @Ivan here, he's usually able to help in cases like this.

No i did not, Thanks, i dont have order #etc, as i never post purchase confirmation email, and did not do a screenshot prior to closing browser. And help is appreciated, the other possibility is i entered wrong email address (typed incorrect).

Then it's a case for @Ivan but there's very little to act on. I'm sure he'll be able to figure out your order one way or another, he should respond sooner or later.

I bought a lt redfox hd license on 7-18, sent 4 request through support, still no reply. I assume my isp mail provider has blocked emails from redfox. Any help would be appreciated. I used another email to get added to this forum, any chance i can get the license i paid for sent there? Thanks.
Check your Spam email box???

Ive checked my junk box for over a week still no luck, im hoping once i hear from Ivan, i can reply to him w enough details that he can forward to the email address i used for this forum.

Ive checked my junk box for over a week still no luck, im hoping once i hear from Ivan, i can reply to him w enough details that he can forward to the email address i used for this forum.
If you used the same e-mail you used for the forum , he has that information already. But its Sunday here, give him until tomorrow and I am sure he will respond.

I used a different email for the forum as i got no reply from 4 support comments i sent to resolve this. Another thread stated if the isp email provider had blacklisted the redfox.bz emails as spam, etc, that that was the reason i have not heard back from anyone. So i used a different email for the forum in order to get the communication going to resolve this issue. Thanks for the input.

Still no word from Ivan, checked the email account i used for this forum, no word yet.

So, still no word from anyone on this issue, any communication would be appreciated, its been over 2 weeks that ive paid for a product i can not use. As soon as i get an email from support staff i can send info used for billing. Thanks.

You had received four license emails from support and four answers to four different support requests. It is fair to say that your provider does not let any communication from RedFox through, which is a bit sad, really. Is your alternative email address with a less restrictive provider?

Yes, the email i used for this forum i can get responses for this forum, and have seen other folks state on this forum that it does not block redfox. Can you send me an email there, and ill send you info i used on purchase? Then you can forward me the license info?

Btw, thanks for response.

Last edited by a moderator:
We think we got it. Please check this email address here, the one you are using for the forum, including spam folder, for our invoice and license emails.

See, lots of worries for nothing. Perhaps you can contact your mail provider and ask them why their blocking mail from redfox.bz :) good to see you finally have your license. :)

Back