• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kung Fu Panda 3

Wryker

Anyone know what playlist is for KFP3 (non-3D)? I get the "can't keep menus" for it and I've tried the latest Beta with no luck

Anyone know what playlist is for KFP3 (non-3D)? I get the "can't keep menus" for it and I've tried the latest Beta with no luck
Really hard to tell unless you post a log.

Log File uploaded!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_E_KUNG_FU_PANDA_3.ziplog
    328.8 KB · Views: 9
Must be a new protection that isn't fully handled yet and speedmenu is enforced? James will have to take a look.

Yes. Speedmenu is on and I get the pop-up error saying it can't keep the original menus and there are 9 playlists so I'll try the 'usuals' - like 800 and 801 first.

Nothing special about this - no playlist obfuscation.
Some discs simply can't provide the original menu plus speedmenu due to not enough space for directory entries.

Interesting. So it'll be a trial and error guessing which of the 9 is correct. I believe I have the correct one but this is good to know since I did see it before however usually on 3D BDs.

Interesting. So it'll be a trial and error guessing which of the 9 is correct. I believe I have the correct one but this is good to know since I did see it before however usually on 3D BDs.

I'm fairly certain, they are all "correct". (the term sort of requires definition here).
This type of disc has nothing mean in any of those playlists.

Why don't you simply use CloneBD? The easiest and fastest way to get a quick overview of those playlists at a single glimpse.

I don't understand, what you are trying to achieve how.
Code:
WARNING: Cannot keep original menus!
You can turn that off, and you'll get speedmenus. Is that what you want?
Or just use the CloneBD preview player, as Peer suggested. It's free.

I don't understand, what you are trying to achieve how.
Code:
WARNING: Cannot keep original menus!
You can turn that off, and you'll get speedmenus. Is that what you want?
Or just use the CloneBD preview player, as Peer suggested. It's free.
How do you turn that off to get speedmenus?

What will CloneBD do for me? Will it provide the correct playlist?

Speedmenu off: anydvd Blu-ray settings
No it won't, but it will use the correct one if anydvd has decrypted it properly.

How does one get Speedmenu to work if you turn it off? It's never been 'on' if I disable it.

I use ToNMT to rip my BD's and if there's multiple that's when I use Speedmenu to find the 'one'. In this case it found 9 playlists and Speedmenu didn't function and there's no playlist listed on the AnyDVDHD properties window/screen.

You uncheck "keep original menus".

You can check every plausible playlist using your eyes and ears. And it can do much, much more.
AHH - ok. I'll try unchecking that.

How does one get Speedmenu to work if you turn it off? It's never been 'on' if I disable it.

I use ToNMT to rip my BD's and if there's multiple that's when I use Speedmenu to find the 'one'. In this case it found 9 playlists and Speedmenu didn't function and there's no playlist listed on the AnyDVDHD properties window/screen.
Ofcurse there is no playlist in the status window, it dosen't have screenpass protection, te 9 playlist represent all the 9 languages there are for the movie and also have seperated clips for each languade, like signs and that sort of things

Back