• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gods of Egypt (US Rental)

Spectrum

Gods of Egypt screenpass protection on US rental.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_E_GODS_OF_EGYPT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
When I extracted ONLY the movie, then the playback is muted with warnings. However, I have no problems when I play the movie (with blue fox) from a 1 to 1 copy using PowerDVD 15 Pro. I am using the latest version of AnyDVD. When using TMT 5 I get one warning and it seems to play the entire movie (from 1 to 1 copy) without any problems.

this is a log file from the (redbox) version just in case it's different if not disregard. Using speedmenu it shows 9 tracks all with same time of [02:07:02] one track is listed as the "feature" and shows playlist 1 and seems to play with PDVD9 I didn't watch it past 5 to 10 min. just jumped it forward. It didn't show any warning either.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.0_Info_F_GODS_OF_EGYPT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Another log file. Need correct playlist please.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.0_Info_G_GODS_OF_EGYPT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
I also have a log file for review. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.0_Info_D_GODS_OF_EGYPT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
These are all the same, should all work now.

Yes Pete great job. It looks right using speedmenu now playing it , and in cloneBD for testing. Thank you.

OK, I see that James has a fix but it is not available yet. Thanks!

o_O
What do you mean by that?
These discs should work right now - with any version of AnyDVD.

Well, according to Clams, he said that James has a beta fix for the problem that I and others are having with backing up the movie but he needs a place to upload it.

Well, according to Clams, he said that James has a beta fix for the problem that I and others are having with backing up the movie but he needs a place to upload it.

That post is here, but I think it is only for the DVD version.

James would have to clarify for you.

EDIT: Sorry, James, I see that you did clarify.

:D

That was exclusively for the DVD issue only. That's the beauty of the OPD most.fixes for Blu-ray don't need a new beta.

Just need to know which file to use. US rental Blu Ray

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.0_Info_E_GODS_OF_EGYPT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Back