• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

IF slysoft went out of business

All right, I was stupid enough to make this promise 2 years ago. Unfortunately I am a guy who usually stands by his word, so I'll at least try to hold this promise.

James, thanks for all the work you and others have done over the years.

It is a very sad day when software that actually works right is shut down because others like the MPAA don't want it to.

Should the source code ever become available, I promise to get this back up and running, with the same quality of work that SlySoft has been giving us for years.
The Higher Bid if you are able to be true to your word would you please ensure that your offices are located in countries that allow the copying of material for own use purposes. Apparently Brazil is worth investigating. If you are successful I will be one of the first in line to purchase.

All right, I was stupid enough to make this promise 2 years ago. Unfortunately I am a guy who usually stands by his word, so I'll at least try to hold this promise.
Talk about a class act! You sir are a real gentleman.

As others have said, do what's right for you.

But if you are able to do this, that would be wonderful.

...Would it be possible to do this by releasing the OPD data and documenting its data format so that others could add new discs? Then we could keep using AnyDVD for at least some new discs (whenever people figure them out)...the thought of losing all the awesome AnyDVD features like Speedmenus makes me want to cry.

...Or maybe a adding a setting in the final release that allows AnyDVD to add Speedmenus and similar edits to decrypted volumes too? That shouldn't get you into trouble, assuming it's possible.

I already ran into a problem when I tried to back up Fargo Season 2 and there was no on line database to access....sad days indeed.

Back