• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

American Ultra Playlist

dude2063

For those having problems with this title and a S%#T ton of playlists with US version (not particularly your US version), try 593. After process of elimination and 1.5 hours of eliminating all the S%#T tons of playslists this one (593) is in order using bdreb... Good luck!

For those having problems with this title and a S%#T ton of playlists with US version (not particularly your US version), try 593. After process of elimination and 1.5 hours of eliminating all the S%#T tons of playslists this one (593) is in order using bdreb... Good luck!

Please, just post a log file and AnyDVD handles the thing pretty soon after (you probably hav the version, that has just been fixed).
Just saying which playlist is the right one, doesn't help anyone trying to play the full disc and also only helps those reading this forum (which is a tiny minority of AnyDVD users).

Please, just post a log file and AnyDVD handles the thing pretty soon after (you probably hav the version, that has just been fixed).
Just saying which playlist is the right one, doesn't help anyone trying to play the full disc and also only helps those reading this forum (which is a tiny minority of AnyDVD users).

Thanks Pete but had it been fixed I wouldn't have had to spend 1.5 hours eliminating all the other playlists. I didn't need to post a log file if I could manual figure it out myself as opposed to waiting for an update.

Yes you do need to post a logfile if anydvd doesn't report a playlist for screenpass protected discs, because it's the logfile they need to ADD support. No logfile: no support

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thanks Pete but had it been fixed I wouldn't have had to spend 1.5 hours eliminating all the other playlists. I didn't need to post a log file if I could manual figure it out myself as opposed to waiting for an update.

As Pete said, just posting the playlist is no real use, as the logfile is needed to determine what disc you have (sometimes there can be 10+ different disc versions per Region).
If you post a logfile then that particular disc can be fixed for all other users, so they don't have to spend 1.5 hours doing what you did :)

Looks like my added info of 593 being correct did help!
This doesn't require a reply from ANYONE, thanks though.

Looks like my added info of 593 being correct did help!
This doesn't require a reply from ANYONE, thanks though.

Developers would have no way of identifying your disc to see if it matches others posted so your information wouldn't help them, the users that posted the necessary logfiles when requested were the helpful ones.

Edit: It needed a reply so other users know what to do in the future (post a logfile because just listing a playlist doesn't help)

Last edited:
I added at the top of the screen pass thread to tell all users to post a log and jar files so we as a community can benifit. :rolleyes:

What is the playlist for this disk?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.1_Info_F_AMERICAN_ULTRA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
What is the playlist for this disk?

Your disc is the same one everyone has else posted so far (playlist 593).
Not sure when you created the logfile, but AnyDVD should list the correct playlist now, if you try again.

Nothing wrong with posting logfiles. Too many is always better than not enough
BTW, is that movie worth watching? I saw the previews on IMDB and decided not :).

maybe you should watch. very similar to baytown outlaws! awesome!

Region 1
US retail

AnyDVDHD shows playlist 441. Everyone else says 593. Just posting to confirm that 441 is really the right playlist.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.0_Info_E_AMERICAN_ULTRA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
If anydvd states 441, then try 441 first. You may have a different version than the 593 one

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

AnyDVDHD shows playlist 441. Everyone else says 593. Just posting to confirm that 441 is really the right playlist.

Thanks for confirming - As Ch3vr0n said you have a different disc (your disc doesn't have 593)

I can't for the life of me figure out where to look in the status window to see what playlist to use. I don't have a 593.

Never mind I got it mine is 441.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.3_Info_J_AMERICAN_ULTRA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Anydvd doesn't mention the playlist for your disc because for some reason it can't connect to the opd that contains the needed info to properly decrypt and mention the playlist. Are you sure it's 441? It's your PC connected to the internet?

I can't for the life of me figure out where to look in the status window to see what playlist to use. I don't have a 593.

Never mind I got it mine is 441.

Yes 441 is correct for your disc. AnyDVD knows that :)
It seems your firewall is blocking AnyDVD

The 593 version I got is definitely not worth more than a "movie only rip" unless you want to keep the trailers. My version has no extras.

Last edited:
Anydvd doesn't mention the playlist for your disc because for some reason it can't connect to the opd that contains the needed info to properly decrypt and mention the playlist. Are you sure it's 441? It's your PC connected to the internet?

I see, I rarely connect that computer to the internet. I re-scanned the disc and it worked thanks.

Back