• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.5.8

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.5.8 2015-10-08
  • new: added check box to allow disabling of video preview during transcoding
  • change: select audio codec on target page instead of selecting via device profile
  • fix: crash due to small buffer allocation, when no video pitch is given.
  • fix: Re-starting other programs using ElbyCDIO, after CloneBD is uninstalled
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages

FIRST!!!!

I like the new checkbox, but if i could point to a better location for it > General settings or under Video Settings

Bonus effect of it, with it enabled graph shows full width instead of the graphic (or have the option to show it instead of the graphic)

The program is getting better and better with time. Keep up the great work. (y)

3-D support would be nice to have completed also. I still cant backup Avatar 3D or Gravity 3D. The backups wont play.

I like the preview button where it is because it is easy to toggle on and off. However, it doesn't appear to have much effect on the FPS. The FPS doesn't appear to increase by turning off the preview as I would have expected it to do.

I like the preview button where it is because it is easy to toggle on and off. However, it doesn't appear to have much effect on the FPS. The FPS doesn't appear to increase by turning off the preview as I would have expected it to do.

:) which is what I have been endlessly preaching in the past to those who requested the preview to be banished just for performance reasons.
We have benchmarked this early on and the results showed less than 1% slowdown, roughly 30 seconds per 1 hour transcoding (which may also just have been random variance).

:) which is what I have been endlessly preaching in the past to those who requested the preview to be banished just for performance reasons.
We have benchmarked this early on and the results showed less than 1% slowdown, roughly 30 seconds per 1 hour transcoding (which may also just have been random variance).

I think for most the preview is just not necessary to look at or people don't want to see something that is happening in the movie on the preview screen before they watch the movie. So the option to turn it on or off is greatly appreciated. Thanks for that.

Can we have an option to turn off the graph?

I'm sure they will add an option to turn off the complete GUI some time...

Great, should shave 10 seconds off the encode times.
I'm thinking a good place for this option would be under General Settings > GUI settings > 'Turn off complete GUI during encode' check box.

:)

You can already do that :p just click the "minimize" button on the top right :D

Hi all,

I do not exactly know since which version this problem shows up as I did not work with CloneBD for some weeks/month.
But right now I have a white blinking line on the upper left side of my converted Video which definitely wasn't there before.
It shows up on all my Videos I've tested so far. I've tried to convert several blurays into several files for different players (Ipad Air, Ipad Air 2, PS4, XboxOne etc.)
I've even tried a bluray I already converted for PS4 and when I did so the new video (which was exactly converted as some monthes ago) shows up this damn blinking line.

So, does anyone has idea what the reason is?

Thanks,
domenr1

Hi all,

I do not exactly know since which version this problem shows up as I did not work with CloneBD for some weeks/month.
But right now I have a white blinking line on the upper left side of my converted Video which definitely wasn't there before.
It shows up on all my Videos I've tested so far. I've tried to convert several blurays into several files for different players (Ipad Air, Ipad Air 2, PS4, XboxOne etc.)
I've even tried a bluray I already converted for PS4 and when I did so the new video (which was exactly converted as some monthes ago) shows up this damn blinking line.

So, does anyone has idea what the reason is?

Thanks,
domenr1

That was a problem in the video converter in v1.0.5.8.
Please use the current version 1.0.6.1

Totally correct, thank you.
When I posted this question, there was no update.... (Well, I believe so)

Back