• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

furious7 no errors no work

poppywood

Backup fruious with no errors. However, would not play. When loaded on player, 6 little white circles showed on screen, the universal globe came on screen with a circle spinning around and around then nothing, then nothing. The player just went back to load screen. At end of backup clonebd indicated no issues. Also fox turned purple. I saved log file. However i need email address where to send.

CloneBD it selecting the wrong play list. I had to manually select 801 extended version. I think 800 is standard version I posted most of this info on AnyDVD HD forum, because AnyDVD HD is supposed to send the playlist info to CloneDB.

CloneBD it selecting the wrong play list. I had to manually select 801 extended version. I think 800 is standard version I posted most of this info on AnyDVD HD forum, because AnyDVD HD is supposed to send the playlist info to CloneDB.

Used clip 800. There was no error, but past experence i still made log file. But, now cant get back to screen to send logfile. I even put backup in clonbd. Played flawless on cbd.

Did you burn to disk or harddrive? What player are you using?

Did you burn to disk or harddrive? What player are you using?

Burned to disk. Using pioneer 209. Played on sony stand alone. Also redid the burned disk, not original, on a different pioner external, same problem. The burned disk, both of them, played in clonebd.

Burned to disk. Using pioneer 209. Played on sony stand alone. Also redid the burned disk, not original, on a different pioner external, same problem. The burned disk, both of them, played in clonebd.

For the record, Furious 7 does contain Cinavia--I have the movie, and in backing it up without checking CloneBD, I made a Cinavia infected coaster.

Lesson learned, I'm in the process of making a Cinavia-free backup.

what type of media are you using?

it worked fine for me

I did notice by trying again that anyhd under setings, it showed "drive supports bus encryption" school me please.... what does this mean......

I'm new here so bare with me, I noticed too that Furious 7 has cinavia, Looks like the list of movies on dvdfab's site is falling behind, Maybe we should start a list of movies here that are coming out that contain cinavia, Also I can't do furious 7 but had no problems with the new Cinderella movie.

Can't do it how exactly? You getting an error? Decryption problem? What's happening?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Sorry for lack of information, Screen pops up saying trail version doesn't work with new disks, I have full paid version (7640).

If you were using the paid version, anydvd wouldn't be giving you the trial message. You need to apply the license key files sent to you by mail when you purchased. Until you register the software you're in trial mode.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I also tried the dvd version of furious 7 an it also has cinavia on it, does that mean I wouldn't be able to use clonebd with anydvd to make a playable backup?

Uninstalling won't remove the trial status. You need to apply the registration key files.

As far as cinavia goes, that's correct. As the name suggests, CloneBD only works with bd's in combo with anydvd's cinavia removal process. There's no news yet on if/when anydvd will support a similar process for DVD's

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

what type of media are you using?

it worked fine for me
Verbatim. However, it still does not matter, because my Samsung Blu-ray player is one player that was licensed after February 1, 2012, so it looks for Cinavia. I could've kept the disc (Or the original ISO) on my PC with AnyDVD enabled to block the Cinavia check that PowerDVD and TMT 6 looks for, but I want to play the movie on my TV and Blu-ray player, hence the downgrade of the audio to AC3 with the correct AnyDVD HD and CloneBD settings checked.

no, i have ps4 and ps3, i successfully removed it from my stream. i also had a region 1 disk, so i do not know the nature of the stream you are using. but it did work.

no, i have ps4 and ps3, i successfully removed it from my stream. i also had a region 1 disk, so i do not know the nature of the stream you are using. but it did work.

Glad that you got yours to work.

I can live with the AC3 audio on my backup, due to the fact that I want my original Blu-ray disc nice and secure. I'll play it on my Samsung player once in a blue moon, but otherwise, I'll leave it in its case.

well there is another way.... i KNOW for a fact this works and its free.

Back