• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having problems with New Sony and Lionsgate

RHT

I can't get ANY DVD to work with DVD Shrink 3.2 with the newest Sony or Lionsgate DVD's. I hope the newest version works with thses.

For a long time I used to use the combination of AnyDVD and DVD Shrink to backup my DVDs. I switched to the combination of ANYDVD and CloneDVD2 and am geeting far better success and far quicker results. The latest versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 seem to do a very good job of addressing the new Sony and Lionsgate issues.

I had a problem with OPEN SEASON region 2. AnyDVD couldn't get around the protection. I have found a freeware program that works fine. RIPIT4ME works with DVD SHRINK DVD DECYPTER and VOB BLANKER. It has a wizard that does everything for you and best of all it's free. The only downside is that it takes much more time than CLONE DVD. But if it does the trick then thats fine by me.

I had a problem with OPEN SEASON region 2. AnyDVD couldn't get around the protection. I have found a freeware program that works fine. RIPIT4ME works with DVD SHRINK DVD DECYPTER and VOB BLANKER. It has a wizard that does everything for you and best of all it's free. The only downside is that it takes much more time than CLONE DVD. But if it does the trick then thats fine by me.
Use AnyDVD 6.1.2.1. It works with Open Season Region 2.

Back