• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why am I getting a "Suspicious Behaviour" Alert?

jmt123

When I boot up my computer, ZoneAlarm security software gives me an urgent alert; "AnyDVD Application is attempting to monitor user activities on this computer. If allowed it may try to track or log keystrokes (user input,) mouse movements/clicks, websites visited, and other user behaviors."

Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

When I boot up my computer, ZoneAlarm security software gives me an urgent alert; "AnyDVD Application is attempting to monitor user activities on this computer. If allowed it may try to track or log keystrokes (user input,) mouse movements/clicks, websites visited, and other user behaviors."

IMHO ZoneAlarm tends to be a bit overly paranoid. Numerous programs I've used over the years have suffered from ZA saying they were doing the same thing. As long as you have downloaded AnyDVD from Slysoft and installed it there should be no cause for concern. I can't say what specific thing is causing ZA to warn you but one possibility is the hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface.

Some viruses do attach themself to AnyDVD but they would have come from another source and didn't come with AnyDVD if you downloaded it from Slysoft. Run a full system scan if you wish to be on the safe side. :)

What AnyDVD version are you using?

Back