• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crysis

I've found a workaround posted on a Crysis Forum:

http://www.crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=15318&page=1

"Conflict with Emulation Software Detected"

* Open the Game DVD in your drive (DVD) or go to the directory where your installation is located (EA Download Manager).
* Open the Binari~1.cab (Bin32) or Binari~2.cab (Bin64) with WinRar or a similar pack-program and copy the Crysis.exe file.
* Place it into your installation directory of Crysis\Bin32 or Crysis\Bin64 and replace the existing .exe file.

This worked for me.

omg, could that possibly be the unprotected exe? wouldn't be the first time this has happened...

@Ravenger - does the cd/dvd check actually happen?, is the exe you copied considerably smaller than the one that was originally there?

It's not an unprotected exe, it's the original protected exe that shipped with the game, the one that works with GJ.

Looks like it's essentially just a CD check exe which then boots the game, so using the old version doesn't affect the main game in any way that I can see.

I have just tested with v3.0.0.8 (should be released in the next few hours) it all worked fine (using Crysis patched to v1.2). This was tested with both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the games.

Thank you indeed!

Matthew,

Thanks a bunch! Is there any chance it will work with Call of Duty 4 (64-Bit) as well?

Back