• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Speculation: BD+

Tegeril

In the past Slysoft has had beta releases with features in progress relatively consistently...recently the board has been devoid of a beta.

BD+ crack coming?

/unreasonable wishful thinking

In the past Slysoft has had beta releases with features in progress relatively consistently...recently the board has been devoid of a beta.

BD+ crack coming?

/unreasonable wishful thinking

wish I had a nickel everytime some asks this :)

Tegeril,

my thoughts exactly - seems I haven't been the only one noticing this. It seems the past few weeks info has been very slow on the Slysoft side. Maybe it is just some silence before the storm and they are currently hard at work to get a major update ready. Maybe they are having some other reasons or difficulties at the moment the is ating away on their available time... Only they can tell.

I hope their problems aren't due to the change of currencies....:disagree:

Attach no significance to a quiet period

Yes, it has been relatively "quiet" in the past week or maybe even weeks. 8)

A little stability is healthy for any software company and we welcome this lull to focus on some other things that need to be done, internally as well as externally

Don't attach any significance to this quiet time other than what it is: a time when things are running well, no strange new protection, and lots of people out there enjoying "fair use".

As far as BD+ goes you can be assured that the boiler is at full pressure and we're focused on that. ;)

Back