• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

30 days of night crc error

Nope, it is a form of copy protection...:( I just tried 2 discs and got the same issue

No. You're mistaken. Anydvd handles this title perfectly fine.

There's no protection on this disc other than CSS. That's about as basic as it gets.

If you want troubleshooting help create a new thread. Do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you wish to help them. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully

Last edited:
Nope, it is a form of copy protection...:( I just tried 2 discs and got the same issue

No there is nothing unusual whatsoever except perhaps a bad batch of disks.

I am in region 1 (United States). The disk here is not protected in any new way. It is very simple. I used any dvd, ripped with anydvd to disk and had no trouble burning either full or

It is clear that people need to RETURN some bad disks. The companies KNOW when they send disks with production problems. There is for sure a memo somewhere saying something to the effect of "production run on Jan 22-23 resulted in higher error rates but we believe they are prob ably withing tolerance for most customers." They just crossed their fingers and hoped the costs of returns will be lower than having just thrown away their bad disk pressings

Just return you BAD disk.

What you are using may be the issue there is only CSS protection on this title nothing more. This means DVD Shrink alone can do this title without the help of AnyDVD.

No problem

This title/titles wasn't an issue with my current setup. With "my" backup settings set the way I want them it backed up the title/titles fine. I am using the most current AnyDVD6.3.1.5 and CloneDVD going from optical to optical.
Region 1 USA

Last edited:
Just for the record I got a bad one too. Looks like a bunch of bad disks out there.

Back