• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will AnyDVD modify the original DVD at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sen04

If I, hypothetically, rent DVDs from Netflix, when I use AnyDVD to decode the DVD, will it at all modify the original Netflix DVD? It's just, when I send it back, I don't want them to realise I tampered with it.....hypothetically.

If I, hypothetically, rent DVDs from Netflix, when I use AnyDVD to decode the DVD, will it at all modify the original Netflix DVD? It's just, when I send it back, I don't want them to realise I tampered with it.....hypothetically.

This question could be taken by some to think you are copying rented movies. I sincerely hope you are not and Slysoft does not condone such actions.

Commercially sold DVDs are read-only. There is no way AnyDVD could modify the DVD.

I'm pretty sure, we'd deserve some Nobel prize, if we actually found a way to modify a read-only DVD :)
I think, that will be our next goal to accomplish... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back