• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help me

carolinamoons

How do i put the info about my puter on my profile so when i respond it shows up with an avatar or pic and my system info like all the other cool kids?

Avatars are disabled :( the other if you are talking about mine you go into the user control panel and make a signature.

Thanx

Thanx for the quick response and why cant we use avatars right now if you dont mind me asking?

Cause the administrator has disabled this for users I guess. I am not part of the board staff so this is just a guess. Slyfox or Webslinger can chime in maybe?

Thats ok i was just curious but thanks again for the info.I probably should be ashamed of my system but might as well tell what im working with!LOL

Back