• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Films that might be made

Ravenuk

Hi all,
sorry about asking this , but I am not verry good at finding things on the net, But i am looking for a site that will tell me what films might be or are goiing tobe made soon.

Thanks in advance

Raven 8)

The website http://www.imdb.com is good at showing information about older stuff and upcoming releases although you have to know what you are looking for. They even list things that aren't even in production yet.

I read a book many years ago that I hoped would one day be made into a movie. I've heard it thrown around for quite some time that it finally would. After reading the initial posting in this thread I Googled Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Voila. Looks like it is in pre-production. It says projected release date is 2008 but we'll see. On one hand I'm happy. On the other hand I'm worried they will totally ruin my childhood memories of this book and the resulting series of books if they don't do it right.

Back