• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Matrix Reloaded problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yraen

Hello, and thanks for a nice program.

I picked up the Matrix Trilogy HD-DVD(3 disc set) and am having trouble ripping Matrix Reloaded. The other two movies ripped with no problems. I've verified that the disc is fine as my friend's copy wouldn't rip either. A search of the forums shows where this was possibly fixed but I'm having no luck at all. This is the only movie of the 6 Blu-Ray/HD-DVD that I own giving me any trouble.

I get somewhere around 60% completed and it stops with a transfer rate of 0.00 MB/s.

Here's the log attached.

Any tips or tricks appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_MATRIX_RELOADED_HDDVD.zip
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I have had the same problem with 2 different copies of this disk. Mine were both netflix disks, but they looked pretty clean.

I have found that my LG combo drive has more problems reading hddvd's than bd's. I have had several hddvd's that would not rip, but have yet to have bd that would not rip.

Did you say netflix?????

I have had the same problem with 2 different copies of this disk. Mine were both netflix disks, but they looked pretty clean.

I have found that my LG combo drive has more problems reading hddvd's than bd's. I have had several hddvd's that would not rip, but have yet to have bd that would not rip.

I hope you are not doing something that is not lawful. You need to pay for them first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back