• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

need a little info on burning

jeffbrow30

Im new two this forum so if I ask a question that has already been asked please bear with me..I have 2 ?'s ..first what is the best blank media..DVD i need to use.
also what is the best speed to copy at..or should I say write..
Im asking because I can copy a movie put it on a blank dvd it plays fine the first time but then when we watch it again it may skip or freeze..

Im new two this forum so if I ask a question that has already been asked please bear with me..I have 2 ?'s ..first what is the best blank media..DVD i need to use.
also what is the best speed to copy at..or should I say write..
Im asking because I can copy a movie put it on a blank dvd it plays fine the first time but then when we watch it again it may skip or freeze..

Best media : Tayio Yuden or Verbatim's

Best write speed : I usually burn at 12x for quality backups.

Classic symptoms of poor media/burning too fast.
Use quality media (Verbatim or Ty) and burn at 1/2 the rated speed of the media.

Back