• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blue Screen of Death ... Ouch

SixofNine

New Machine with VISTA Ultimate all current updates from Windows site loaded
-ASUS Striker Extreme, INTEL Q6600, PNG 8800 Ultimate, 2G, LG Super MUlti Drive.
Loaded AnyDVD v6.2.0.1 with CloneDVD2 v2.9.1.2
-anyDVD is in SafeMode.
When I open CloneDVD2 to read a disk on my
LG dual layer DVD multidrive (bios 1.03 newest) i get a blue screen of death... message application trying to open tread not ...
Tried AnyDVD with the good old DVD Shrink 3.2 and have no issues.
Also tried CloneDVDMobile... it doesn't crash but I get the message "insert a Disk" (one is already there:confused:) and if I say cancel I get
Error.jpg
At least it's not a Blue Screen... Any Ideas.
I don't have any of the problem programs running (inCD etc.)

Last edited:
(inCD etc.)

Don't use packet writing software; most of them, including incd, conflict with other programs including Slysoft's.

1. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1307 (uninstall Incd)

2. i. For XP with ide burners
Click this

Do what it says to do if you have XP and an ide burner/optical drive.

ii. For Vista with ide burners

Go into device manager, and check to ensure you're using standard Microsoft ide busmaster drivers.

Right click on your PCI IDE Bus Master controller, and remove it. Ensure that it also removes the driver for your DVD/CD rom. Reboot. Your system should find hardware. After your system is finished installing hardware, reboot again.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=48880&postcount=20 to get a better idea of what I'm asking for if you're using Vista.

3. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

BSOD is most commonly associated with hardware problems but you need to know the particular error number before attempting to correct it.
The BSOD is shown for a very short time before the PC restarts and wipes all the useful information away
To read the error number.....right click on my computer > Properties > Select the 'Advanced' tab > and under 'startup and recovery' click the 'settings' button. This will open a new window, and under the 'System Failure' heading, uncheck "Automatically Restart".
Your list of hardware suggests that the PC is not a prebuilt. Check all of your connections and be sure that RAM, Graphics and any other PCI cards are seated correctly in their slots.
For your 2nd problem..I think webslinger has you on the correct course.

Back