• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hairspray Problems

oilers02

Been trying to burn Hairspray with many clonedvd and imgburn and it says the file is not supported and i tried converting it with divx. It gets to 99% on clonedvd and then it says it cannot burn it because of css protection. Can anyone tell me of a program that they have used to get it to burn plz.:bowdown:

Been trying to burn Hairspray with many clonedvd and imgburn and it says the file is not supported and i tried converting it with divx. It gets to 99% on clonedvd and then it says it cannot burn it because of css protection. Can anyone tell me of a program that they have used to get it to burn plz.:bowdown:

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=9877 (and note #5).

This is a known Anydvd bug.

Back