• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HELP!! Can't play Fantastic 4 on BR w/6.1.9.9??

jonnymariah

Hey All,

Hope you can help! I've spent the last two days trying to get Fantastic 4 on Blu Ray to play back properly?!

I am trying to play back from my HD using AnyDVD HD 6.1.9.9 and PowerDVD Ultra 3319a (upgraded from 3319).

The SOUND is great...but the movie "stutters" and "pixelates"

Any thoughts?

TIA

D

when you ripped the film to your HDD did you then disable anydvd and copy the folder BDSVM over, my backup plays perfect but without the BDSVM folder it plays exactly as you describe

A little detail?

when you ripped the film to your HDD did you then disable anydvd and copy the folder BDSVM over, my backup plays perfect but without the BDSVM folder it plays exactly as you describe

Hi,

Quick question....

After the ripping (with AnyDVD ON is assume?), copy he BDSVM folder from
WHERE to WHERE?...then turn OFF AnyDVD?

TIA

D

Hi,

Quick question....

After the ripping (with AnyDVD ON is assume?), copy he BDSVM folder from
WHERE to WHERE?...then turn OFF AnyDVD?

TIA

D
The BDSVM folder should be transferred over. It was the AnyDVD version from a week or two ago that didn't transfer over that folder.

We had to rip the movie to hdd and then turn off AnyDVD. Then go to My Computer and right click on the drive with the movie in it and select "Browse/Explore" (if you don't have that option, you need to google and install the udf 2.5 drivers). Then drag and drop the BDSVM folder to the folder where AnyDVD ripped the movie to. That's it, play movie (leave AnyDVD off, since the movie has been ripped).

I played FF4_ROSS last night using PDVD 3104a with AnyDVD running in the background and had no problems whatsoever. I believe I ripped the BD disc using AnyDVD HD 6.1.9.5 or possibly a slightly newer version. I used the ripping function as opposed to just copying the files over. In fact, I ripped the files from an iso that was mounted in Daemon Tools. I don't recall whether I tried playing the movie from the mounted image or not, at least not with the more recent versions of AnyDVD HD. I do recall it wouldn't play with the older versions.

Hi all,

New to blu ray so just wanted to check confirm what jonnymariah's problem is.
Are you saying other blu ray rips play ok and its just bd50 bd+ titles that are giving you this problem? Or is it only this movie?

I only have two titles at the moment...

monster house (us) that ripped and plays fine, its a single layer title

&

sunshine (uk) ripped with 6.1.9.9 but neither the original disc or rip plays correctly with the same stuttering and pixelation issue, bd50 bd+ dual layer title

(both discs running at 1080i)

I'm using a pioneer bdc202 drive, with latest patched powerdvd ultra

not off topic as its basically the same playback issue

my sunshine rip has the bdsvm folder

my system runs all the hd rip releases around at the moment without issue

again just to confirm, 'jonnymariah' are other rips working ok for you?

cheers,
Mac

Back