• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question No 1080p on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaaaamie

Hey guys

Never had this issue before. Anytime it goes down to SD, I just log out, close the program, open program, login and usually 1080 is back.

However tonight, I have done the above several times and no luck. Anyone else having the same issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

using competitor cracked for netflix and with it i'll get now 480p main / 540p high.
today 10:30CET it was working 1080p main as intended.

idk whats going on but maybe DRM updated on netflix.
maybe devs know or will let us know later.

using competitor cracked for netflix and with it i'll get now 480p main / 540p high.
today 10:30CET it was working 1080p main as intended.

idk whats going on but maybe DRM updated on netflix.
maybe devs know or will let us know later.
The competitor is all 540p also. Download it and see what you get.

The competitor is all 540p also. Download it and see what you get.
yea as i said 480p 540p on the seasons/episodes i'll checked.
wasnt meant to be any offense or shittalk just an evidence that something happened which isnt product related.

yea as i said 480p 540p on the seasons/episodes i'll checked.
wasnt meant to be any offense or shittalk just an evidence that something happened which isnt product related.
Its fine, I just misunderstood you, I have no issues with you mentioning the competition, I have no issues with you mentioning their names either, just the shame involved. :giggle:

Experiencing the same. Tried previous work around (logout, close AS, login - this actually worked yesterday), but I've tried it a couple times today and the most I'm getting is 540. Appreciate the developers taking a look.

Of course they'll take a look, otherwise they'll loose their userbase and a new user. :p

Experiencing the same. Tried previous work around (logout, close AS, login - this actually worked yesterday), but I've tried it a couple times today and the most I'm getting is 540. Appreciate the developers taking a look.
it’s not going to work anymore. Everything on Netflix is 540 P we are looking into it.

will it be hard to fix? is it just a trivial update?

p.s. : btw @RedFox 1 , I'll probably have to wait two more weeks until I can buy AnyStream. Sorry if it takes so much time.
These are not teenagers in their Mom's basement learning to code you are considering paying hard earned money too. These are hardcore experienced folks. If you poke around the recent posts you will see no real concern from anyone. That is for good reason.

And many of the folks in this community are such media nerds and have been for decades that when they say something in that realm you should just listen. :p That's what I do.

will it be hard to fix? is it just a trivial update?

p.s. : btw @RedFox 1 , I'll probably have to wait two more weeks until I can buy AnyStream. Sorry if it takes so much time.
Widevine DRM is denying the licenses because Chrome 2557's CDM got revoked yesterday, so AnyStream devs need to switch to a reverse-engineered CDM based off of Chrome 2710 to license 1080p Netflix streams again. That's not widely disseminated right now, so a timeline for 1080p restoration is up in the air. It all depends on the dev's process.

Last edited:
Widevine DRM is denying the licenses because Chrome 2557's CDM got revoked yesterday, so AnyStream devs need to switch to a CDM based off of Chrome 2710 to license 1080p Netflix content again. I believe it theoretically exists but I don't think it's widely disseminated right now, so a timeline for 1080p restoration is up in the air. It all depends on the dev's process.
Of course WCDM 2710 exists, it's shipped with Google Chrome. But it has to be 'reversed engineered' first to be useable. I know some people that were waiting for 2557 to be revoked to begin working on the next stable ChromeCDM.

wcdm.png

Griselda seasson 1 - new on Netflix ( 1/25/2024)

cannot be downloaded (540p, 432p)
SORRY, BUT WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO DECRYPT THIS STREAM

Just a little hint:
I downloaded a season of The Kominsky Method tonight - the first part with creation date 25.01.24, 00:35 h was downloaded in full HD and then the second and all subsequent parts (25.01.24, 00:36 h) in SD.
Since then everything only in SD.
No idea if this can help the devs...

Hi,
this is the first time for me to face such an error message on this wonderful app.
Does anyone have a reasonable explanation or should I wait a few more days for everything to be fixed as usual...

Have a great day guys

Screenshot_11.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.2.astlog
    4.9 MB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back