• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Panasonic DMRE-20 plays 5 seconds of every chapter

mychucky

I have been using Dvdcrypter for years with clonedvd2 and all was perfect.
Lately CSS has been preventing dcrypter from reading.
So I added AnyDVD to the system. NowDVDcrypter ripps just fine....but
The first question I have is: Do you have to check each DVD with AnyDVD to set it for the disk in question? Or wil it just work.
Are there any technical help files for it anywhere to answer these questions and others such as? What is the AI Scanner,what does it do? What is copy protection based on unreadable sectors, should it be checked or not
CloneDVD2 while ANYDVD is running in the background insists at the last moment before it begins to burn that the first VOB "Video_TS.vob is missing. BUT it is there and will play if double clicked. 3 years ago I used to be able to see the ifo's with ifo edit, now they seem to be encrypted did this change while I was out of the country and not playing with dVD's. Now that I am back I seem to be playing catchup with some disks, while others still rip with dvdcrypter with no issues with the DMRE20.
ClonedVD4 does not have this problem it burns the files from DVDcrypter or by itself. I have tired jujst the movie for the entire disk and the backup copy works just fine regardless in the older Apex 500 DVD player and a number of other players. But NONE of the copys/backups will work in Panasonic stand alone players without playing 5 seconds of each chapter of title 1 until it gets tothe end of the chapters then sits for new instructions. Does anyone have the faintest idea of why the Panasonics have this issue.
It is importent that the DMRE-20 work properly as it is the last player in the chain and feeds the surround sound decoder and the line doubler used with the Sharp LCD projector.
Bottom line is I need my backups to play in the Panasonic properly. Has anyone seen this before.
After ten tries I did get ONE to play inthe panasonic but the rest justskip throuhg the chapters. Your comments are welcome but please be kind.
My day job is RF and Systems engineer for a major television network and I have never seen something this goofy

So I added AnyDVD to the system. NowDVDcrypter ripps just fine....but

Stop using Decrypter. It's not needed (and won't work with all protections; for example, Blade--HoC). Use Anydvd ripper (right click on the red fox icon-->"rip video dvd to harddisk") or use Clonedvd2.

Do you have to check each DVD with AnyDVD to set it for the disk in question? Or wil it just work.

Check each dvd? It just works.

What is the AI Scanner,what does it do?

Use the latest beta that is stickied at the top of the Anydvd forum, and leave AI scanner set to default. AI scanner scans the disc to check for playable titles. It should be enabled by default.

What is copy protection based on unreadable sectors, should it be checked or not

Just use Anydvd's default settings

CloneDVD2 while ANYDVD is running in the background insists at the last moment before it begins to burn that the first VOB "Video_TS.vob is missing.

You're either doing something wrong, or you're not using Anydvd 6.1.9.0 (or the latest beta).

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 and follow the guide step by step (but ensure you're using the latest beta of Anydvd first)

did this change while I was out of the country and not playing with dVD's.

Nope

Now that I am back I seem to be playing catchup with some disks, while others still rip with dvdcrypter with no issues with the DMRE20.

Quit using decrypter

ClonedVD4

Clonedvd4? Oh you must be using that useless rip-off product. We don't support it here. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=883

Last edited:
Back