• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] AP DISCOVERY+ DEADLIEST CATCH!!!

Wheatley

The Deadliest Catch S18E3 the video keeps jumping around. I tried it twice once with 1.3.9.0 and once with the latest version with the same result. The video keeps stopping and starting again.

Attachments

• Deadliest Catch Season 18 Episode 03 - One Hell of a Story to Tell 1.astlog
    701.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Deadliest Catch Season 18 Episode 03 - One Hell of a Story to Tell.astlog
    692.9 KB · Views: 0
I will look into it, but to my knowledge, nothing AS does could cause this, it could be coming from the provider like that. ;) But we will check it anyway.

I will look into it, but to my knowledge, nothing AS does could cause this, it could be coming from the provider like that. ;) But we will check it anyway.
I played the video on the website and it plays fine.

It looks fine to me, it looks like it was filmed live on that ship and the ship is drifting and jumping and, this is real stuff, not a hollywood set. It looks the same to me on Prime.

Season 18 Ep3 right. I watched it about 30 minutes into it. It was making me dizzy LOL. I get seasick on those fishing boats, we have a ton of them where I live.

View attachment 66368
It is only that episode of the show. If you download the episode before or after and compare the 2 episodes you will see the difference! I am getting the earlier seasons and they look fine. There are a lot of boats where I live two!

Last edited:
So can we mark this as poltergeists? Resolved?;)
It is filmed on the ship. It is a dangerous job crab fishing in the Bering Sea; a lot of boats sink and people die. People get injured all the time. The water is very cold and you freeze to death very fast. If you have ever eaten King Crab legs ; these are the people that catch the crab. I think I had some poltergeists banging on my roof this morning. :coolman:

Last edited:
What can I spend it on if I am dead? No job for me. LOL
They play pranks on each other too ;weld the door shut . They pulled some ones crab pot and replaced it with a pick up truck. Anyway I reencoded that episode to HEVC MKV and it plays like it should. I don't have much data left for this month; I don't want to waste it downloading that episode again. I will try to get it again next month, maybe it will work then.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just an encoding error or the player could not play it properly and the reencode fixed it?
Every other episode plays fine but that one. I tried VLC, Powerdvd 17, Movies and TV and Windows Media Player. Something happened with the download twice.

That's one job they couldn't pay me enough money to do.:)
You haven't done anything crazy in your life; I have. The house I grew up in you never knew what was going to happen from one day to the next.

Back