• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Glitch Server 2003

wdgoldstein

Beta Tester
I have a Windows Server 2003 on which I occassionally dupe a DVD using AnyDVD and CloneDVD. This has worked flawlessly for several months. However since upgrading to 6174 every time I reboot, NERO CHECK reports that the settings for the DVD are wrong and have been adjusted and a reboot is required. If I leave it alone and don't reboot, everything is works fine with AnyDVD & Clone however if I reboot these programs no longer see the DVD's. I am then required to reinstall AnyDVD after which all is fine again till the next reboot after which I have to start the process all over. I have tried the beta releases since 6174 and all have had the same problem.

Any ideas for a fix?

I have a Windows Server 2003 on which I occassionally dupe a DVD using AnyDVD and CloneDVD. This has worked flawlessly for several months. However since upgrading to 6174 every time I reboot, NERO CHECK reports that the settings for the DVD are wrong and have been adjusted and a reboot is required. If I leave it alone and don't reboot, everything is works fine with AnyDVD & Clone however if I reboot these programs no longer see the DVD's. I am then required to reinstall AnyDVD after which all is fine again till the next reboot after which I have to start the process all over. I have tried the beta releases since 6174 and all have had the same problem.

Any ideas for a fix?
Yes: Delete NeroCheck.exe from your machine, presto. :)

EDIT: Or delete "NeroFilterCheck" from Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Done

Thanks, deleting nerocheck did it. Wonder why after months of no problems that popped up.

No updates were done to Nero, only to AnyDVD

Back