• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

It's Ironic

TubeBar

You refused to do batch downloads forcing users to sit at PC for hours, you refused to remove the silly download limit that that you claim will stop providers from breaking AS and you prevented nothing.

You are using a public exploit just like your competitors (no secret going on here) and you tell ALL your paying customers they need to be restricted to prevent this.

Well it's nonsense! Amazon, HBOMAX etc. have still broken AS, and your competitors because you all use the same public exploits.

Then you want me to pay you even more money to get HBOMAX and some new providers.

I wish you stop w/ this silly limit nonsense, add batch download and I would gladly pay you an on-going monthly fee.

You refused to do batch downloads forcing users to sit at PC for hours, you refused to remove the silly download limit that that you claim will stop providers from breaking AS and you prevented nothing.

You are using a public exploit just like your competitors (no secret going on here) and you tell ALL your paying customers they need to be restricted to prevent this.

Well it's nonsense! Amazon, HBOMAX etc. have still broken AS, and your competitors because you all use the same public exploits.

Then you want me to pay you even more money to get HBOMAX and some new providers.

I wish you stop w/ this silly limit nonsense, add batch download and I would gladly pay you an on-going monthly fee.

What are you talking about? They did not refuse to develop the ability to have batch downloads. They said it was in the works and its been available for a few versions now and that in itself has been working great out of the gate.

The token limit is there for trying to fly under the radar and or limit abuse. Why else would it be there? Why would they go through the trouble of taking the time to write that into the software, maintain it and use resources for that if not for a good reason? And that has nothing to do with how the decryption is being done.

If you don't like it, Redfox or the software. Don't use it or buy it.

You're not willing to pay a one time fee?, but willing to pay an on-going monthly fee .. makes no sense

As for restricting downloads I'm quite happy with that regardless, it shows brains .. letting leechers go on full DL-spree is simply less brains if now competitors let them

Last edited:
There's nothing even remotely ironic about it - you might want to look that word up.

Batch-download is here - has been for a little while now.

If you don't like AS or how RedFox go about their business, go elsewhere. It's a free market; no-one is keeping you here. I believe some of the competition have a monthly subscription.

Mr. Play-It-Safe was afraid to fly
He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids good-bye
He waited his whole damn life to take that flight
And as the plane crashed down he thought "Well isn't this nice"
And isn't it ironic...

;)

Just had to get that out of my system. Enough now! And of course don't feed the trolls.

whilst i understand A/S point on download limits i can also agree with some things you said batchdownloads has been available for a couple of weeks but the point about you all using the same exploits and wanted to stay under the radar by restricting downloads unfortantly with the others allowing unlimited downloads the exploit will soon be seen by nf and amazon and stopped despite how careful A/S is and the fact the other comptiotion have already fixed the problem within a few days allowing downloading to carry on its a bit worring we are still waiting on A/S to fix this

There has been a great disturbance in the Force.....
So many "release groups" have not been able to release anything....
Hence the prolific trolling!

And just like the song, nothing you wrote is ironic. It's it ironic? No, no it isn't.

It exists. Batch download has been added if you have Plus (the same Plus that you need for HBO Max and other new providers).

And if you feel that the download limit is too restrictive, then I really feel sorry for you. What kind of life could you have that you have nothing else to do but download content all day and night, and never have enough time to watch it all? Take a break and actually watch some of the content you've been downloading.

I did some comparison between AS and SF before i bought AS Plus on the 26th of November - so just a few days before it stopped working - both work great, advantage of AS Plus was the way lower price, SF (the all in one version) was more than twice as expensive because they add taxes afterwards.
What i liked about SF is that they were kind of more "receivable" to customer input and are kinda quick adding it, AS seems more like - nah, we won't do it if we don't feel it, no matter what.
they offer alot more services, you can choose between h264 or h265 on amazon/hbo max, create mkv files instead of mp4, added dual language support on amazon/netflix (which might come to AS at some point). Also they've added a workaround for as long as they can't bypass the new DRM to at least use the programm, even it's reencoded.
Anyway, i hope both can fix the issues - otherwise especially for me it would kinda suck to have wasted almost € 130,00 to use the program for just a few days. Still happy to have choosen anystream, while it worked the value was very good.

I did some comparison between AS and SF before i bought AS Plus on the 26th of November - so just a few days before it stopped working - both work great, advantage of AS Plus was the way lower price, SF (the all in one version) was more than twice as expensive because they add taxes afterwards.
What i liked about SF is that they were kind of more "receivable" to customer input and are kinda quick adding it, AS seems more like - nah, we won't do it if we don't feel it, no matter what.
they offer alot more services, you can choose between h264 or h265 on amazon/hbo max, create mkv files instead of mp4, added dual language support on amazon/netflix (which might come to AS at some point). Also they've added a workaround for as long as they can't bypass the new DRM to at least use the programm, even it's reencoded.
Anyway, i hope both can fix the issues - otherwise especially for me it would kinda suck to have wasted almost € 130,00 to use the program for just a few days. Still happy to have choosen anystream, while it worked the value was very good.
What is SF ?

I did some comparison between AS and SF ...

<snip>

Monkey is as affected by DRM as the fox is... Multi language support was just recently added to the monkey, and H.265 on hbo is noticeably softer compared to H.264. And I don't know why so many seem obsessed with mkv when it's a whimsical format that depends on one person, and is far less portable. And why on earth would you want to have re-encoded captures, it's silly in terms of wasting your electricity bill and time?.. Incidentally, the last time the DRM "thing" happened, AS way ahead of the monkey in terms of getting around it...

it's a whimsical format that depends on one person
Matroska has a standards body and is based on the EBML format which is yet another standard. Sure, the most popular implementation (MKVToolNix) is primarily maintained by a single person, but he's not a dictator of the standard itself.

and is far less portable.
MKV is pretty ubiquitous nowadays. Unless you have some ancient TV/hardware player or you're wanting to watch it on iOS without a third party media player, chances are you will not have much issues.

And why on earth would you want to have re-encoded captures, it's silly in terms of wasting your electricity bill and time?...
I mean for some people it's better than nothing... but personally I just laugh at such screen recording software when it's relatively easy to solve the DRM issue without much risk for the majority of services (other than Amazon Prime Video, where you'd only get SD with the solution I'm thinking of, and the other quick solution is more risky and would break in matter of weeks, not months).

Don't bother, that 'similar' app if it's the one i think it is, with a monkey as a logo isn't similar at all. It's a screen recorder, not a downloader.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Monkey is as affected by DRM as the fox is... Multi language support was just recently added to the monkey, and H.265 on hbo is noticeably softer compared to H.264. And I don't know why so many seem obsessed with mkv when it's a whimsical format that depends on one person, and is far less portable. And why on earth would you want to have re-encoded captures, it's silly in terms of wasting your electricity bill and time?.. Incidentally, the last time the DRM "thing" happened, AS way ahead of the monkey in terms of getting around it...

Wow, I just looked at their product page out of curiously. Holy crap, and people complain that AS is expensive?

Also, changing the container from mp4 to mkv doesn't require a reencode at all, it could take the same video and audio data as is. Minimal time and energy cost. If anything, the "value" of SF is the numerous services supported, but the key servises are supported by both (once the DRM issues are resolved).

Matroska has a standards body and is based on the EBML format which is yet another standard. Sure, the most popular implementation (MKVToolNix) is primarily maintained by a single person, but he's not a dictator of the standard itself.

Yup, some "standards body":-
The Matroska association is currently composed of Steve Lhomme ("president", founder of the project), Ludovic Vialle ("trésorier" = accountant, supporter of the project since day 1) and Moritz Bunkus ("secrétaire", maker of the MKVToolNix tools).

Oh, and as for the EMBL RFC, look up EMBL's authors... Ever heard of a circular re-enforcement?..

MKV is pretty ubiquitous nowadays. Unless you have some ancient TV/hardware player or you're wanting to watch it on iOS without a third party media player, chances are you will not have much issues.
ubiquitous != portable

I mean for some people it's better than nothing... but personally I just laugh at such screen recording software when it's relatively easy to solve the DRM issue without much risk for the majority of services (other than Amazon Prime Video, where you'd only get SD with the solution I'm thinking of, and the other quick solution is more risky and would break in matter of weeks, not months).

There's a far cheaper solution but you have to take what's given not what you want... anyway, the way that people go on about transient downtime makes one feel that they're running a business off fox's back...

Don't bother, that 'similar' app if it's the one i think it is, with a monkey as a logo isn't similar at all. It's a screen recorder, not a downloader.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If you think about it, your comment doesn't make any sense... so if it's a screenrecorder, why does it stop working at the same moment anystream does? obviously because they're using the same method or a similar method to bypass DRM, and the files i've downloaded on anystream/competitor had the exact same filesize - that would'nt happen on a screenrecorder...

Back