• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

memoirs of a Geisha

WeeJockPooPongMcPlop

You might want to take a look at this disc.

Doesn't play through PowerDVD 3104a directly but does once ripped to the hard drive.

I've informed Cyberlink of this also.

Thanks
Keith

this disc backed up okay (or so I think)

first bluray i have seen with a nice little icon and correct name (other than bd-rom) using 1.92 and the PS3 XMB.

must have some new protection as multiple audible pops (very attractive for the consumer!) and various "not supported" messages are seen and heard as the disc starts.

I don't have a problem with popping or messages once on the hard drive. Just playing form disc is the issue for me. Oh.. mouse doesn't work when on the hard drive either but remote control or keyboard does so thats ok.

KH

I don't have a problem with popping or messages once on the hard drive. Just playing form disc is the issue for me. Oh.. mouse doesn't work when on the hard drive either but remote control or keyboard does so thats ok.

KH

yeah I don't even bother trying to play via a pc, you have to jump through hoops, that's why I bought a ps3...the popping is from the fact I am using HDMI for audio and video and there's major protection in place

Back