• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem downloading Ong Bak 2 from Amazon

mikeas

It only seems to want to grab 6 minutes of the 1h 37m movie. Thanks.

Attachments

• Amazon-Ong Bak 2.astlog
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
Tried it 2-3 times same result, of course burning up license counters!!

Interesting, I did try it three times, and didn't want to eat up more license keys!!

For other videos the logs normally seem quite small but i have seen a few in the Megabyte range now, if it doesn't fail - I assume the logs are not usefull right? Huge logs always kinda concern me since something is 'not going the expected way' I would think.

But i'll try this one manually and see how it does.

But i'll try this one manually and see how it does.
I'd truly appreciate this.

At the moment, AnyStream just writes things to the log. If one runs AnyStream for several downloads in a row, those all are logged into a single file, which not necessarily means anything bad (I am working on changing this, to make the logging system more, so to say, user friendly).

Could you please give a five minute block of instruction on how to create an Anystream logfile.

Back