• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cloning disks that have multiple chapters

Sheila Meiman

I am trying to make a copy of a disk I own that is an instructional DVD. It have 6 different 30 minute lectures, as well as some "short" topics on it. I basically would like to "clone" the whole disk and may it available to use on my tablet. (To follow the instructions in the lectures, I have to be in a spot that I can carry my tablet (with the mp4) but I can't carry my computer with the disk.) But unlike CloneDVD, I don't see a way to do that. The full disk has a menu on it, and that is somewhat important. Is this doable, or do I have to try to simply clone each segment as separate files? Hope this makes sense! Thanks.....

I am trying to make a copy of a disk I own that is an instructional DVD. It have 6 different 30 minute lectures, as well as some "short" topics on it. I basically would like to "clone" the whole disk and may it available to use on my tablet. (To follow the instructions in the lectures, I have to be in a spot that I can carry my tablet (with the mp4) but I can't carry my computer with the disk.) But unlike CloneDVD, I don't see a way to do that. The full disk has a menu on it, and that is somewhat important. Is this doable, or do I have to try to simply clone each segment as separate files? Hope this makes sense! Thanks.....
Keeping it in DVD format, you can keep the Menu. Mp4s do not have Menus, but are played as an individual file. If your tablet can play DVD format, you can just rip the disc, but if it must be in mp4, then each Title will be an individual mp4. You can rip whichever Titles you want all at once, but they will still be output as individual mp4s.

Back