• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star wars all 9 disks error

HaldorD

Ok, having the same problem with the Rise of Skywalker bluray. That's the BLURAY, not sure why you sent links to:

AnyDVD and UNSUPPORTED UHD discs. Read this FIRST, before you post!
and List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

when replying to the first post, since that was also a problem with blurays. My info:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
TSSTCORP DVDWBD SH-B123L SB04
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 22767552 sectors (44467 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_RISE_OF_SKYWALKER
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 66
Drive supports bus encryption!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.

But it still doesn't work. Tried playing the disc and ripping it. The disc will not play in VLC and Handbrake can't find any videofiles longer than a couple of minutes. Feel free to call me a noob if i'm missing something obvious, but this is the FIRST bluray i've had problems with since i started using one of hte best programs ever - AnyDVD HD

Ok, having the same problem with the Rise of Skywalker bluray. That's the BLURAY, not sure why you sent links to:

AnyDVD and UNSUPPORTED UHD discs. Read this FIRST, before you post!
and

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

when replying to the first post, since that was also a problem with blurays. My info:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
TSSTCORP DVDWBD SH-B123L SB04
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 22767552 sectors (44467 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_RISE_OF_SKYWALKER
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 66
Drive supports bus encryption!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.

But it still doesn't work. Tried playing the disc and ripping it. The disc will not play in VLC and Handbrake can't find any videofiles longer than a couple of minutes. Feel free to call me a noob if i'm missing something obvious, but this is the FIRST bluray i've had problems with since i started using one of hte best programs ever - AnyDVD HD

Posts split & moved to the standard blu-ray section. as you're not having the same problem as the thread you posted in. You have a standard blu-ray (45GB), the topic you posted in was about an UHD blu-ray (60GB). By the looks of it decryption went fine and anydvd did it's job. VLC is an excellent video player but it plain sucks at anything disc related playback. As to handbrake, there's a sticky about that too or even better, use CloneBD.

Back