• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Condemned

Jimboingr

Anyone having problems with this title? I tried it many times and cant even get 1% before it flashes the please clean disk message.

Anyone having problems with this title? I tried it many times and cant even get 1% before it flashes the please clean disk message.

No problems with clonedvd and anydvd clean the disc as asked and try again.

Thanks for the reply but I cleaned the disk a few times and still, the same thing....maybe I have a bad disk.

Thanks for the reply but I cleaned the disk a few times and still, the same thing....maybe I have a bad disk.

Yes that would be true if you already cleaned the disc. I would assume that you did try a different drive as well as some are more forgiving on these errors.

Must be a bad disc, I walked through this with ease.

Back