• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature request: Show amount of available downloads

No. I have no need for such information. What's the purpose of just adding up all the garbage series plus anything else that are available for download?

No. I have no need for such information. What's the purpose of just adding up all the garbage series plus anything else that are available for download?

Oh, I guess there's some misunderstanding here.
Sorry that I didn't make myself clear from the beginning.

I was referring to the amount of available downloads according to the fair use policy:
You have a quota of 100 downloads.
Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every 36 minutes.
This amounts to an average of 280 downloads per week plus the initial 100.

Well, HAl. You should have phrased your request properly at the first time. Instead you just posted something that could be anything anybody has his own interpretation for. So think first and type then ;).

Would it be possible to add an information panel somewhere which is showing the amount of the currently available downloads?

I agree, I think that's would be a great additional feature!!

May help you distribute out your downloads when you have a large Series you want to tackle.

T

Back