• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Powerdvd 19 and iso bluray clonebd copy 1:1

So I did what you asked me to do.
From a previous message that I opened in the forum

Rhat leaves you with 2 options.
1. Use the free version and it's available functionality
2. Get a license

And still the PowerDVD software is unable to play an Iso blu-ray file when I copy through the CLONEBD. And if I'm copy throgh imburn. PowerDVD software, run the Blu-ray iso file.
So as I thought, there is some problem with the CLONEBD software. I would be happy to help and fix it. Because I really like the software.

i also sent the changlog

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.7.4.The Godfather.cbdlog
    319.2 KB · Views: 3
Well did you reinstall CloneBD and remove the crack first?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Of course. And more than that I did a clean new installation of Winodws 10 and then I installed the CLONEBD software

Update. Could the problem be in PowerDVD software? Because I created a new file and tried to run it on PowerDVD and I still have a note that this file type is not supported in the software.
So I tried the DVDFab play 6 software and the file works properly.

here the chanelpg

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.7.4.Terminator - Dark Fate.cbdlog
    343.3 KB · Views: 1
But still I do not understand how it is that I create the file with other software for example ImgBurn the file works correctly in PowerDVD.
I'm lost, friends!

But still I do not understand how it is that I create the file with other software for example ImgBurn the file works correctly in PowerDVD.
Please have patience, we're going to take a look at this problem soon.
There will probably not be a fix in the upcoming release version, but you will be notified immediately, when we have a fix for you.
Just make sure, you monitor this thread.

Until then, I'm sorry you'll have to use Imgburn as a workaround.

Back