• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Long Shot

Xplosion

AnyDVD appears to rip the disc correctly, but title 64 only encodes for 3 seconds but states it is the full movie.

Running 8.3.8.0 - DVD plays fine otherwise.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_D_LONG_SHOT.ziplog
    866.1 KB · Views: 1
AnyDVD appears to rip the disc correctly, but title 64 only encodes for 3 seconds but states it is the full movie.

Running 8.3.8.0 - DVD plays fine otherwise.
Encodes - how? And please exit AnyDVD and set your drive region code.

Thanks for the advice on the region. Never knew about doing that before and it is now done. i have attached a new log file after making that change to see if it helps.

Trying to use Handbrake for the encode and this has never happened before. It seemed like a decryption problem from other people's posts. The only title that shows as the movie is 64, but when I start the encode (either directly from the disk or after ripping it to my hard drive), it only runs for about 1 second and stops.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_D_LONG_SHOT.ziplog
    824.4 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the advice on the region. Never knew about doing that before and it is now done. i have attached a new log file after making that change to see if it helps.

Trying to use Handbrake for the encode and this has never happened before. It seemed like a decryption problem from other people's posts.
Nah, it is a handbrake problem. Something with libdvd vs. lib something, I can't remember. Someone else might know better.

Thank you so much James. I had checked around Handbrake before posting, but couldn't even find a nibble. Based on what you said, I found the setting to fix and am good to go.

I actually did look at the sticky titles, but did not really associate this with being an abort problem. I apologize for posting as I usually am able to figure this stuff out after 9 years. I still appreciate the help nonetheless.

It would abort because the main title you say is only 3 seconds long ;) and the resulting file would only be a few mb/kb in size (as stated in the first sentence of that sticky). just an fyi

Back