• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drive locking-prevention feature of latest beta question

Pansfox

I notice in the changelog of the v8.2.1.4 that there's a new UHD-friendly drive locking-preventing feature.

My drive is one of the Asus models known to be UHD-friendly and it has optional 'E-Green' software available for it which from its description sets the drive to idle after completing tasks.

Question is, would not installing the E-Green software prevent such drive locking natively or would that happen anyway?

I notice in the changelog of the v8.2.1.4 that there's a new UHD-friendly drive locking-preventing feature.

My drive is one of the Asus models known to be UHD-friendly and it has optional 'E-Green' software available for it which from its description sets the drive to idle after completing tasks.

Question is, would not installing the E-Green software prevent such drive locking natively or would that happen anyway?
You don't want the drive to enter idle state, it will lock up. But feel free to try it. Make sure, that AnyDVD is turned off while testing.

Back