• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Creators update blocked OPD access

Sabertooth

I just received the Creators update and afterwards I noticed an OPD error: HTTP error 12029 in AnyDVD. Since I'm using the Windows firewall, I had to go to the Start menu, type firewall and selected Allow an app through windows firewall. Next click change settings and then Allow another app. Browse to the AnyDVDTray.exe file (typically in the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD), select it and click on add. After that the error stopped appearing.

I just received the Creators update and afterwards I noticed an OPD error: HTTP error 12029 in AnyDVD. Since I'm using the Windows firewall, I had to go to the Start menu, type firewall and selected Allow an app through windows firewall. Next click change settings and then Allow another app. Browse to the AnyDVDTray.exe file (typically in the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD), select it and click on add. After that the error stopped appearing.
Re-installing AnyDVD should have the same effect.

Back