• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd (RedFox) and UHD/AACS 2.0 - There is hope

Amazon.ca ship right now,got my copy yesterday.
Release date is June 13th.

Logan wasnt that bad, nothing mind blowing but HDR definitely didnt sucked.

Sorry if i made you take a trip to wallmart for this, I thought you guys pre-ordered movies online( you get them faster this way imo).

Sorry if i made you take a trip to wallmart for this, I thought you guys pre-ordered movies online( you get them faster this way imo).
Nope, I was in Walmart pickup some water... No biggy.

4th Strike --- LALALAND is out now also, do you all guys still believe AACS 2.0 hasn't been cracked with 4 ISOs on the web? (Smurfs 2, patriots day, Inferno and Lalaland)

I expect (and I would say it would be very useful) a thread like this http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=120988 for 4K unique Keys , let's hope it will come soon. It's too early for a decryption tool but a Keys thread would be great

Old news, and yes until there's proof about it, it's not cracked. The web seems to agree on Intel SGX bug.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

The web seems to agree on Intel SGX bug

It looks so, have you found a source link/post detailing which motherboards among the few ones allowing SGX to be enabled on bios and playback with PowerDVD 17 are affected by that bug? I would be very interested to buy one.... before the manufacturers will fix it in the bios or with a new release replacing the old buggy ones.

No, someone else said that on the forums. There's no point in relying on that bug to if it is one, to capture uhd. Sooner or later it would get fixed and you're back to square 1, with now 'rendered useless' hardware.

If the disics work with the actual setup with actual firmware/bios and PowerDVD version I could keep it as is and not upgrade it, leaving the bug and keeping it as is and as I want it to be. If they fix the bug on the boards they're going to ship, the scenario would change into the one you've described, that's why I'd try to unterstand which boards have been used to rip actual discs...

It's not that easy. SGX is both hardware and software bound. If it were to be a bios check, no doubt the software side would be able to check it. If the bug is present: no uhd.

It looks so, have you found a source link/post detailing which motherboards among the few ones allowing SGX to be enabled on bios and playback with PowerDVD 17 are affected by that bug? I would be very interested to buy one.... before the manufacturers will fix it in the bios or with a new release replacing the old buggy ones.

Everything is rumors currently, so no one knows what hardware/software/bug is being used, it's just speculation.

Anyone tested if the LG BU50N works with PDVD 17 or Pioneer is still our only option?

LG hasn't released their official uhd drive afaik

LG hasn't released their official uhd drive afaik

Yes, I know

But based on what discussed before and what I read on other forums there is a good change that BU50N is compatible

But I haven't found actual proof.

Yes, I know

But based on what discussed before and what I read on other forums there is a good change that BU50N is compatible

But I haven't found actual proof.

I asked about this at bluray.com . Someone tried with an LG drive that can see the content. Here's what he said:
Capture.PNG

Back