• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd (RedFox) and UHD/AACS 2.0 - There is hope

That's old news that they can see the content. We've established that months ago

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

that's not the point.. Thanks for telling me what i already knew !!

I wanted to know if it can playback uhd-bd with all the right hardware except the BD-Drive.

No, how do you expect to pay uhd if you don't have an uhd drive?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

7.1lpcm capture now possible on UHD 4K capture
For all those who's said u can't get 7.1this is false IMG_9816.JPG

Is it possible to decrypt an UHD BD using the latest AnyDVDHD and the currently one and only internal UHD BD Writer, the BDR-211UBK from Pioneer which supposedly supports AACS 2.0?

please look at this post of mine in another discussion.. I meant to post it in this discussion

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/new-in-powerdvd-17.72076/page-27#post-472432

has anyone tried?

I have. Here's what I ran into:

The requirements to run the new PowerDVD are very specific and require Kaby Lake hardware or better with Intel graphics and a motherboard that supports Intel SGX, HDCP 2.2, Advanced protected Audio/Video Path and HDR. I built a new CPU that has all the power to support 4K UHD using a Skylake processor, x299 chipset, Pioneer BDR-211UBK and Nvidia 1080. It won't work due to the Intel graphics requirement and the motherboard does not support the Intel protocols. I can watch a streamed 4k version on HULU or any streaming just fine. Can't play the 4K Discs. I get the following error from AnyDVD:

Summary for drive L: (AnyDVD HD 8.1.8.0, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-211M 1.02 17/02/23
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 32234752 sectors (62958 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: GUARDIANS_OF_THE_GALAXY_VOL_2
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Cyberlink has a program that will tell you if your computer is 4K capable (Ultra HD Blu Ray Advisor). My results are in the attached file...

Attachments

• UHDBD Advisor.pdf
    116.8 KB · Views: 13
AnyDVD doesn't support UHD Blu-ray, so even if your system fully supported UHD Blu-ray playback you couldn't use AnyDVD to decrypt it, you could only playback the original disc on it's own

Just seen a post on Myce in relation to DeUHD being released for removal of AACS 2 on UHD discs. States it doesn't work on all movies yet, about 30 so far and only specific drives supported, its a start

Back