• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD-Games

ShadowDestroyer

CnC3

After cloning Command and Conquer 3, the game requests I use the original DVD instead of the backup...

Last edited:
After cloning Command and Conquer 3, the game requests I use the original DVD instead of the backup...

A dvd backup of this game requires emulation. Clonecd won't be able to backup this game.

Try using Game Jackal instead.

Is it a particular protection you plan on supporting later? Game Jackal does not save me from a formatted hard drive and a missing dvd.

Is it a particular protection you plan on supporting later?

I don't work for Slysoft. I am not a programmer. I don't develop Clonecd. I'm just an end-user--like you. I have
no idea what Slysoft is planning.

But really, the answer to your question is no, because without emulation dvd backup of this game will not work. They would need to combine Clonecd with the features of Game Jackal.

Game Jackal does not save me from a formatted hard drive and a missing dvd.

Nothing else will either.

Back