• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

trouble with purchasing anydvd license

LN_13uLL

i'm still having trouble purchasing a licence. I've tried all my visa credit and debit cards

I keep getting this error/failure. Is there any other way to purchase? can i do it on the phone?

Order ###-###

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for placing an order at redfox.bz.

Unfortunately we have to inform you that the transaction could not be processed.

Your credit card could not be charged. The failure was accompanied by the following error message:

Payment ###-###for Order ###-###over 97.79 USD Reference #####-
##-######## has failed: 66: Failed

We do not have any further information about this failure.

There are a few things that might help when retrying your order:

- Make sure you enter the CVV from the back of your card, *not* your PIN:

- Check that the expiry date is correct, the order is: month, year

- In order step 2/4, please enter your first and last name as it appears on the credit card. If there is an initial, enter it in the first name field.

- Ask your credit card issuer if any restrictions apply for your card such as for internet usage or certain countries.

If this does not help, we suggest you ask a trustful friend, relative or colleague for permission to use his/her credit card.

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team​

I've also done all of the below to double check everything. I've been a member since 2007 and hoping to continue be one since anydvd is probably the best product ever!

Keep trying. Details must match exactly, if there's initials on the card. Use them. That error is indicating a security precaution on your card.

I've used my first initial in the my first name as suggested too. any other suggestions?

Finally was able to get a license of redfox anydvd hd. After many many attempts of failure to process my CC. The only difference this time was i tried to put my name and address in all Caps, and i put a "dot" after the Ct in my street name.

Thanks again to dev and support for reviving and continuing work on this product!

See, that dot could have been vital. Address didn't match ;-) either way, the main important thing is that you've got what you wanted. :)

See, that dot could have been vital. Address didn't match ;-) either way, the main important thing is that you've got what you wanted. :)

LOL! yeah!! thanks ch3vr0n! will always be a supporter!

I had a lifetime license but have no Visa only Mastercard.
What can i do ?

sincerly
Mike

Buy a license with MasterCard obviously :p however for today you'll need to wait until tomorrow. It seems today's daily limit for mc transactions has been reached again.

I got the message Mastercard is not supported currently ?

i'm still having trouble purchasing a licence. I've tried all my visa credit and debit cards

I keep getting this error/failure. Is there any other way to purchase? can i do it on the phone?

Order ###-###

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for placing an order at redfox.bz.

Unfortunately we have to inform you that the transaction could not be processed.

Your credit card could not be charged. The failure was accompanied by the following error message:

Payment ###-###for Order ###-###over 97.79 USD Reference #####-
##-######## has failed: 66: Failed

We do not have any further information about this failure.

There are a few things that might help when retrying your order:

- Make sure you enter the CVV from the back of your card, *not* your PIN:

- Check that the expiry date is correct, the order is: month, year

- In order step 2/4, please enter your first and last name as it appears on the credit card. If there is an initial, enter it in the first name field.

- Ask your credit card issuer if any restrictions apply for your card such as for internet usage or certain countries.

If this does not help, we suggest you ask a trustful friend, relative or colleague for permission to use his/her credit card.

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team​
when attempting a purchase for an AnyDVD HD license I received the same message and error code My bank explained the problem but went on to say that they had a lot of problems dealing with the Asian finance company you have chosen to process credit card purchase. Were you aware of this company's reputation? The bank has asked me to try an alternative processor; is there an alternative?

Back