• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum members with a Android smartphone check this out its pretty neat

nebostrangla

Humorously, the first time I saw mentions of Google Cardboard I had flashbacks of the View-Master as a child which by far pre-dates the announcement that Mattel actually decided to release a VR Starter Kit among the options. I definitely got a good laugh out of it.

The potential is there but I think we still have a ways to go. The horsepower necessary even for a console or PC is up there for VR and while smartphones are becoming more powerful themselves they simply aren't in the same league. As it is, I'm just going to sit back until VR matures which will likely be a rather prolonged wait. VR can be hugely beneficial but only in certain areas (ie medicine, engineering, etc). In others, I see it simply as money pit.

Humorously, the first time I saw mentions of Google Cardboard I had flashbacks of the View-Master as a child which by far pre-dates the announcement that Mattel actually decided to release a VR Starter Kit among the options. I definitely got a good laugh out of it.

The potential is there but I think we still have a ways to go. The horsepower necessary even for a console or PC is up there for VR and while smartphones are becoming more powerful themselves they simply aren't in the same league. As it is, I'm just going to sit back until VR matures which will likely be a rather prolonged wait. VR can be hugely beneficial but only in certain areas (ie medicine, engineering, etc). In others, I see it simply as money pit.
I just thought it was neat but the actual "cardboard viewers" are hilarious and plus I just thought it might be a good change from all the other discussion going on and to think/talk about something else myself included LOL cause i know I've had a few posts too. But thx for your "viewing of" this & replying.
Also you mentioned the view-finder I had one of those growing up and now that you say that I see it too but didn't before . Man how time flies bye though.

Back