• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hunger games mockingjay pt2

Davison Jedi

Is anyone else having issues with this DVD? It a has a blank screen after an hour and 20 minutes and lasts until an hour and 29 minutes

i doubt you read it, since you didnt provide the logfile or any of the requested other info in that reply.

i doubt you read it, since you didnt provide the logfile or any of the requested other info in that reply.
He thanked you and you respond by doubting him?!

Maybe 1, 2 or 4 fixed it... then no information would then be required to be posted back.

Last edited:
guess 1 or 2 is possible, 4 seems a bit stretched but either way. Very little info to go on :)

Im also having issues with mocking jay part 2 uk version dvd, Have tried it with clonedvd and using anydvd to rip to hard drive but still fails, I am currently trying to download log file for it but was wondering if this is a known issue and if there is a work around? Thanks

Oh and yes have updated both clonedvd and anydvd

Yes thats what i mean, uploading it to website now, well trying to on a slow old
pc!

think ive done it right

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_E_The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2.ziplog
    888 KB · Views: 9
Anydvd seems to be decrypting that disc just fine, however there is a little issue pointing to that it may be a new protection. From your log:

18.56s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
18.56s: tries 2 retry 172235 to 172236
25.61s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
25.61s: tries 1 retry 172235 to 172236
32.70s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
32.78s: tries 0 retry 172235 to 172236
32.78s: read error 172235 to 172236, max 3876032, io->read_error 0
32.78s: Reading sector 172235 failed, final 3876032

Considering this is a brand new release, and its a major blockbuster i wouldn't be surprised if it was a new protection anydvd isn't handling correctly even though the status window sais it is. It could also be a simple read error from a defective disc. @James will have to take a look.

There is an issue with MJ2.
AnyDVD will seem to handle it but when you play the disk in PowerDVD the bogus title 26 plays via the DVD menu - it's too long and has added nonsensicle crap. (2:26:01)
AnyDVD will also rip the disk to folder.
I ripped title 1 (2:16:50) out of the AnyDVD rip folder using Shrink - It seems OK.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_G_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    253.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Well that pretty much confirms a new protection right there, sound probably get handled through the opd soon enough.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Well that pretty much confirms a new protection right there, sound probably get handled through the opd soon enough.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Hopefully the logfile I have attached will confirm it either way.

The rip stops at 7% with a number 3 error, I think that might be a damaged disc.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_X_The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2.ziplog
    898.5 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_X_The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2.ziplog
    898.5 KB · Views: 1
Hopefully the logfile I have attached will confirm it either way.

The rip stops at 7% with a number 3 error, I think that might be a damaged disc.

Sorry I have uploaded the logfile twice. Just as a follow on point. In Windows the disc is reported to be 96.5GB.

That's because of the structural protection on the disc, that itself is nothing unusual is probably just a new variant. James will need to take a look.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

If you want just the Main Movie - you can do it with AnyDVD and DVDShrink. (and likely CloneDVD as well)
-W

Here's another log from a different PC

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_F_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    252.7 KB · Views: 12
Might it work (to create a disc copy) to just delete (uncheck) the bogus title 26 using CloneDVD2, or is the issue more complex?

Back